Home
Anyone see the U shaped rear notch sight? I figure these are $100 more due to the name on them. A gen 4 G19 seems like the better of the two models! What say you?

The Vickers Glock comes with about $135 worth of accessories designed by him. Depending on what you can buy one for, it may be a good deal.

All of the add-ons can be readily purchased and added to any Glock pistol if you choose to go that route.

Sights - $90
Magazine Release - $17
Slide Stop - $20
(2) Baseplates - $7.50
I replaced the factory sights on my Glock 19 with the Trijicon HD Night Sights with the U-Shape rear sight.
[Linked Image]
Yes sir. Gen 4 with better sights may be the best. That grip texture on Larry Vickors model would be like sandpaper on your hide.
Do you want mine. ?
I have a gen 4 mdl.19 that I have not shot in 2 years. I thought at the time I like it when I had it in my hand in the gunshop. Now, I can't get used to the grip. There is a long list of people that love them. And for good reason, pull the trigger and it goes bang. Everytime. I have two other 9mm's so I might just unload it.
Those are nice looking sights.
Erich
Like the HDs. Love the U notch rear.
The older I get the more I like a wide U notch on my rear sights. I am setting up an M&P now and will be going with a .115 FO front and a .140 rear by 10-8.

Is it his brand new sight he brought out through Wilson? I have not seen one in person but like the looks.
I have Trijicon HD's on my Shield and Sig 228, the glowing front sight in the U notch is just what my 50 year old eyes needed.
© 24hourcampfire