Home
When I'm sad and lonely and need a little pickmeup, I turn to my old friend YouTube. Stupid shooting videos always make me happy. So share your favorites and we can all have a safe place to go and be happy.

The dude in the hat can hold a quarter squat like no ones bidness...

The 2nd video has a nice truck in it.
Gawd, I love the internet.

And some people on the freakshow say TV is full of trash.
Anything Tex Grebner is amazing.

Posted By: RJM Re: For when you're sad and lonely - 06/20/15
..thank U...I needed a good laugh tonight...

It is just unfortunate too many of the unknowing take this as real...

Bob
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Who is that fat POS?

The cagney and lacey hold is a fuggin' riot.

[Linked Image]
Yep, that's him.
I was just about to say, isn't he the dumbass who shot himself? And then was even dumber, to post the video? smirk
And the 1 year later follow up

few things give me better chuckles than youtube tactical tinhorns--for great laughs, they simply can't be beat.

however, every so often you might find a worthwhile video...

and, it doesn't necessarily "have to be instructional", though in a sense they can be. a couple of them that i really enjoyed were these two. often, you hear of how the run-of-the-mill self defense handguns will fail to stop determined dogs on the attack. the pressure was on. (i believe the second one you have to sign in for viewing):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTJJfJLfo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qg59mJY5Jo

Hi Vel, nice to see you back...
When I'm sad and lonely and need a little pickmeup, I turn to my old friend YouTube. Stupid shooting videos always make me happy. So share your favorites and we can all have a safe place to go and be happy.

I honestly can't tell. Is this a serious video or are they funning around?

Why would you waste the time droping the mag, then going to a knee juat tonsearch around the dirt to find it?

Was he at a shooting range or a square dance?

Why the fugg would you take a class from james " Running scared" Jaeger?
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

I honestly can't tell. Is this a serious video or are they funning around?

That one is serious. Which makes it even funnier.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Seriously, is this guy retarded?
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Seems to be
I used to think the most dangerous thing in Texass was eyeball practicing medicine, but now he has competition.
I thought the Israeli shooting dudes was the funniest schit on the internet. But the Tundra Rollout may have just become king.

Wow.

That video has to be an attempt at humor. A successful attempt.

Travis

Did ya see his hat?
Tex is a tactical operator who trains hard and takes his tactics seriously. Tex only adopts a given tactic after he has proven its value in actual combat. Only then does it get the "Tex Stamp of Approval". Best to pay attention....
Sorry, I just couldn't keep it going... grin
Originally Posted by deflave

Holy balls
Dave/Flave/Clark/Travis:

I think it's great that you take the time to train with your daughter and her friend.

GFY (Good For You)
Thanks bro.

Travis/Dave/Clark
I thought the Israeli shooting dudes was the funniest schit on the internet. But the Tundra Rollout may have just become king.

Wow.

That video has to be an attempt at humor. A successful attempt.

Travis

It was real. He posted another video trying to explain why people shouldn't make fun of him.
"Beards" is my hero.

Dude!! You're not "controversial"...just stupid!!

That's great...train your kids to run in front of friendly fire??
"Maroon" comes to mind.
Might I make a suggestion to the dude in the second vid?

Once on the ground (after dropping your gun and 'oozing' out of your truck) commence rolling perpendicular to your target whilst firing...ála John Maclane.

grin

Sad thing is a lot of people pay for this type of 'knowledge'....
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

That's great...train your kids to run in front of friendly fire??
It keeps you from having to pay for their college edumacation.

Man what a bunch of crayon eaters.
Thanks Blue. Some damn funny shiite.

Not shooting, but it's from the BB gun shooting people.

That dude is dead serious!! Body and fan leathal weapons.

Did you get permission from Travis / DeFlave to post his workout video? cry

Blue, Did you get permission from Travis / DeFlave to post his workout video ? wink

Blue, Did you get permission from Travis / DeFlave to post his workout video ? wink
That dude has had a weiner or three in his face.

I much prefer Diamond Dave ninja teaching.

Seriously, WTF was that?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Clearly shows a lack of concern for individual liberty.
"Beards Mcoperator" was hilarious!

I especially like the round in the dirt at the 3:49 mark. And if you're not willing to take three rounds to the chest at the beginning of a range session, you're a puzzy!... crazy

I clipped the frame were the fat guy smacked his head off the wall. And posted it his Facebook page asking if could autograph it , Bryan never responded.

Here is a picture of Bryan at Charleston Night at the dojo.
[Linked Image]

This is the freak that runs it. Notice the navel piercing.
[Linked Image]

Another pic of Master Bateman ( no pun that is really his name )
[Linked Image]

I think he is the love child of David Lee Roth and Steven Tyler.

LMAO laugh

Well ... I'm not sad or lonely , but it is Monday and I'm here at work.

Thanks for posting.
….not exactly tactical-fan-pellet-gun dojo….raving-crazy-howling-at-the-moon-Tex….nor Israeli, BarMitzvah-with-a-pistol funny…..but this should put a smile on the face of both Glockphiles and phobics……this guy just had too much time on his hands, I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5WNFnuxIaY

That dude would make a great catcher for the New York Yankees
gmoats - that was great laugh ... I was laughing so hard other people in the office came over to see.

Would be more fun to watch a girl do that... smirk
A guy like Tex Grebner just can't be made up!
This guy certainly had a guardian angel on his shoulder...

Please tell me this cant be real. This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen. Well, other than anything that Tex fellow does.
Originally Posted by Whitworth1
A guy like Tex Grebner just can't be made up!

…..I see that Larry Vickers will no longer allow appendix carry holsters in his class…just think, if Tex had been carrying appendix-carry, we'd get all of his internet buffoonery in falsetto!!
Originally Posted by dsink

Please tell me this cant be real. This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen. Well, other than anything that Tex fellow does.

It's real. Scary, huh?
Thems Ruskies are Nuckin-Futz!!!
Does anybody remember Paul Castle and Center Axis Relock???? Not as crazy as the stuff that we've seen so far, but pretty weird stuff……it was popular in a number of Texas PD's years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBBt0d_umXg

…..you just have to know that a lot of students got whacked in the face with the back of the slide…….

http://www.sabretactical.com

After watching Tex I'm scared to watch any of the others...just not sure they will measure up...

I once heard a sporting goods clerk at Walmart explaining to a man and woman purchasing ammo how when he is in a bad situation he begins shooting as soon as the gun clears his holster knowing he will miss the first couple of shots but the natural muzzle rise will put him on center mass by the 3rd or 4th shot with hopes that the first couple will bounce up and cause damage as well. If I had only known I would have asked if he was a disciple of Tex.
Originally Posted by gmoats
….not exactly tactical-fan-pellet-gun dojo….raving-crazy-howling-at-the-moon-Tex….nor Israeli, BarMitzvah-with-a-pistol funny…..but this should put a smile on the face of both Glockphiles and phobics……this guy just had too much time on his hands, I think:

It reminded me of John Cage. Nice.
Does anybody remember Paul Castle and Center Axis Relock???? Not as crazy as the stuff that we've seen so far, but pretty weird stuff……it was popular in a number of Texas PD's years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBBt0d_umXg

…..you just have to know that a lot of students got whacked in the face with the back of the slide…….

http://www.sabretactical.com

That is weird. I think people sometimes try to come up with something new and different. Then after they've got something new and different they try and come up with a "tactical" reason for it so it'll sell.

Originally Posted by dsink

It's real. Scary, huh?

Anybody notice that they've all got their weak side thumbs wrapped around the back of the strong side hand? That's gonna hurt the first time they shoot a real autoloader. smirk

And those "high impact" pellet guns didn't do chit to that big mirror grin

Not to mention the stacking with the pistol right next to the one in fronts ear.

All I'm getting is the red circle, but I'm a HUGE fan of Tex Grebner when I need a good laugh. Thanks to the internet he's not just a "local treasure." grin
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Did ya see his hat?

Why? Did it have a bullet hole?

Wow, this guy is poetry in motion! Thanks for sharing. I also see that, after shooting himself in the leg once, he didn't hesitate to get back on the horse to try again. Please keep us posted on his progress.
does anyone know how to get ahold of Tex?

I'd like my money back from the fitness videos I purchased from him

gmoats, That was some funny chit.
Beards McOperator is awesome!
They were mocked so bad they took the entire video down and redid it, but somebody saved one of them.

The other video has him spinning wildly across the field like a little kid, blazing away.

Watch the shooting at 0:15-0:17.

This is obviously meant to be funny (which in some ways makes it not as funny as some of the one's that are "meant" to be serious) but it did make me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZmir6WXLo
They sent a giant bulldyke named "Tex" to my freshman dorm to teach us how to put condoms on bananas. The resemblance is uncanny.
Holy awesome.

Dave

Tactical Response should sue that guy for making them look foolish.
Posted By: EdM Re: For when you're sad and lonely - 09/13/16
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8q5bPo/:$@!wWdo2:c+8PYH24
Can't let this go by without....

The musical version.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Tactical Response should sue that guy for making them look foolish.

I'm not sure they have a case. smirk Although the dude looking on at 1:40 may actually get it.....a little.
i love these guys. tactifools as i call them.
© 24hourcampfire