Home
their Glock 43's and Shields?
Sticky holster.

Somebody here recommended it and it's perfect for what I need.
For my Glock 43, right now, I'm still using an old a Inside the Pants leather holster, made by Don Hume for my old Kahr CM-9. It fits pretty damn well, too.

I'll probably end up ordering one of those Alien or King Tuk style holsters, in the very near future.
Comp Tac infidel IWB
desantis ankle rig, and pocket holster.

ordering a mika pocket holster and a mitch rosen belt scabbard tomorrow
Some kind of Desantis holster they had at Academy when I bought my Shield. IWB with a small sweat guard and two loops. I was just buying it until I ordered something better, but I never got around to ordering anything better. I carry it pretty much every day that I'm not working.
Desantis pocket or Comptac Minotaur IWB
Milt Sparks VMIII
I use a OWB pancake holster made by RG Leather. I don't like IWB holsters and this one is perfect.It's for my Shield, also have one for my CZ 75 D.
For my Shield I use a Cook's holsters IWB (kydex) and one of Cook's kydex trigger guard holsters in a HPG runners kit bag. Both are made to work with the CT laser.
G43 here. Use a DeSantis Die Hard and DeSantis Super Fly for most purposes. I have a Dale Fricke Zacchaeus for administrative holstering for leaving the gun on tables and such. Used a Summer Special style holster for a Glock 19 for an IDPA match.
© 24hourcampfire