Home
I'm awaiting my AWIB and hybrid holsters to arrive for the Glock 30S and 19. Saw this in the LGS and decided to give it a shot.

Very minimalist and yet safe to carry hot. I'm liking it so far.

Don't know how it will work come summer with the gun against some bare skin but I figure the Glock can handle it! wink

Called the Q-series Holsters. Stealth.

Anyone else using these?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
MojoHand
Sorry but am not visualizing how it is working. Could you post a picture of it partially drawn so I can appreciate the unit. Thanks for your time. NC
When I did bodyguard work, there were times I could find myself in a strange place and have to carry what was handed to me. A few times I was handed a gun, but never was I give a holster to go along with it. So I learned a way to improvise an "IWB" carry with a shoestring. Just tie a shoestring at each end on your belt and make a loop inward just big enough for the gun to slip into. It will actually keep the gun from dropping further down in your pants, but it doesn't keep it from coming up. Better than nothing.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
When I did bodyguard work, there were times I could find myself in a strange place and have to carry what was handed to me. A few times I was handed a gun, but never was I give a holster to go along with it. So I learned a way to improvise an "IWB" carry with a shoestring. Just tie a shoestring at each end on your belt and make a loop inward just big enough for the gun to slip into. It will actually keep the gun from dropping further down in your pants, but it doesn't keep it from coming up. Better than nothing.

The only downside would be one of your shoes comes off if you have to run.
tmitch
Thanks : now I under stand how it works. Great Job. Cheers NC
© 24hourcampfire