Home
Anybody know where I might find a sheath for a Glock 33 rd mag?
It needs to have a belt loop or larger size loop on the back. Will be slid onto emergency brake handle in the truck.

Don't want it under seat or in console. Other stuff already there.
Tried a nylon baton scabbard, which I really liked. But, it was just a hair too tight.
This?

I believe an H&K MP-5 magazine is about the same size.
Saw a nice black leather one made for that mag on EBay yesterday.
Hawkeye, you might be onto something. Thanks. Will check with HSGI tomorrow to see which will fit best.

jmjr, Thanks. Is that the one for $75? Looks good. But $75? Wow.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

jmjr, Thanks. Is that the one for $75? Looks good. But $75? Wow.

eek I'd be trying a collapsible umbrella pouch with zip ties or use a couple of those plastic Glock pouches by cutting off the bottom of one to allow a complete pass through.
Check into buying kydex and molding it yourself. Shouldnt be too hard to fit a mag, plus you could fit it to your e brake handle.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This?

I believe an H&K MP-5 magazine is about the same size.

That looks like a winner to me.
Any of the Kydex Glock mag holders will hold one of the big mags securely. It just carries funny on a belt.
Found exactly what I was looking for. Condor Tactical - $12.95, free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Black-Condor-MA31-MOLLE-P90-PN90-UMP45-Single-Magazine-Mag-Pouch-Holster-/152071605087?hash=item23682c8b5f:g:kFQAAOSwtO5XIo~W

Feedback from buyer on another site (no free shipping) said it worked great. Will see.
Sorry, I had not even looked at the price. Good looking sheath but it should come with a mag at that price.
© 24hourcampfire