Home
I have a couple .38's, one is a Ruger LCR that I carry in a De Santis pocket holster. My S&W mod 66 rides in a Lobo Enhanced pancake or a Lobo IWB belt loop.

Today I picked up this S&W mod 60 and I'm trying to decide how to carry it, pocket, OWB or IWB. Looking for opinions. smile

[Linked Image]
I don't have a 60 but my 36 is the same size and rides in either an original Roy's Pancake or a Galco IWB depending on dress or the season. If I'm wearing pants with cargo pockets, which is rare for me, I'll just stick the little Chief in a side pocket.
My 3" m60 carries nicely IWB in an Alessi Hideout.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The ORIGINAL Barami hip grip!
I've decided to order a Combat Classic from Lobo Leather. I have other holsters from them and I like the quality of their work
Yep and it still works well.
I've changed my mind and decided to go with the offset belt clip model.

http://www.lobogunleathers.com/offset_belt_clip_model
Varies. Sometimes in a Bianchi high ride thumb-break OWB hip holster, sometimes in a "fanny pack", sometimes in an old Uncle Mikes nylon horizontal shoulder holster, it just depends on what the weather and chosen activity force on me in the way of clothing.
I use an old Bianchi 5BH for my 2.5" 66.
It's my around-the-place (and fishing) revolver.

[Linked Image]
Try a Mika's pocket holster.
Lobo has some nice looking stuff!!
When I have carried it, it was in a Milt Sparks VM II. I hardly knew I was carrying a gun, and it disappeared under a T-Shirt.
I carry my Model 60 in my wife's purse.
© 24hourcampfire