Home
Any products you like to use? Simichrome? Mothers mag cleaner?
Just regular gun oil & a cotton cloth.
You're supposed to clean them?

wink
Mine seem to be dishwasher safe
Flitz.

Dave
clean em? THAT'S why I bought SS to begin with!

Seriously, cotton flannel and a bit of gun scrubber on the outside. I am still using Hoppe's 9 and a bronze brush on the bore of my revolvers.
I use Break-Free CLP just like on everything else. I did want to pimp out an SP101 a little though, so I used Mother's Mag to shine it up.
THe most cleaning I do is with some manner of air blast on the rear sight & the Laser lens for lint.
Carb cleaner on a rag.
after cleaning i have started using a car usage carnuba wax on a number of them, think it protects the metal.
BT.170 glass beads at 90 psi. smile
I used a scotch brite pad and kroil on the front of the cylinder and it took most of the carbon off. Carb cleaner not too harsh?
After cleaning the bore in the usual manner, occasionally I'll remove the grips and hose it down with Gunscrubber, carb cleaner or even brake cleaner.
Gun scrubber for the crud & a little stainless grease I bought a couple of decades ago on the rails. Lewis lead remover if necessary & a bit of whichever oil is handy for the rest.
Same stuff I use to clean any other gun; Breakfree/CLP, Hoppe's, etc. I use a Lead Away cloth to clean the front of the cylinder face.
The gun cleaning mania shows an underlying disconnect with, and fear of, the elements of fire and brimstone that are the physical and spiritual basis of the non-socially subjugated animus of the firearm.
Flitz for the front of the cylinder and around the forcing cone, good old Hoppe's for the bore then a wipe down with Remoil and they look like new again........Hb
© 24hourcampfire