Home
Posted By: Scott F First Time For Me - 06/22/16
Loading 45 Colt rounds getting ready for the Quemado get together. Opened a new box of Starline brass and put them in the reloading blocks. Either one of my blocks has 5 holes or the box was short one. It was an unopened bok still sealed with tape. Made my laugh.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: First Time For Me - 06/25/16
I bought some .45 Colt MagTech brass once, bag of 100. Had 98 in it. Wrote in to them just to let them know (since I usually wind up with an extra case or 2 in with bagged cases of any brand). They sent me another 100 cases at no charge and apologized. If it turns out to be good brass (it was on sale when I bought it) I'll continue to grab MagTech.
Posted By: mudhen Re: First Time For Me - 06/25/16
It's not common, but I have ended up one or two short or one or two over on 100-ct bags of rifle brass. Never had either occur with the 50-ct bags that are more common now.

Since I don't reload for handguns, I can't contribute anything there...
Posted By: Scott F Re: First Time For Me - 06/26/16
I am pretty sure that over the years I am ahead of the game with more lots of 101 or 102 than this lot of 99. I am just going to have a laugh and maybe make some reloading blocks with 49 holes instead of 50. Now, where can I find boxes of 99 count primers? grin
Posted By: Seafire Re: First Time For Me - 06/29/16
I found 2 pieces of starline brass in 45 LC on the floor down at the Post Office.... whistle
Posted By: Scott F Re: First Time For Me - 06/30/16
Originally Posted by Seafire
I found 2 pieces of starline brass in 45 LC on the floor down at the Post Office.... whistle

laugh laugh laugh
© 24hourcampfire