Home
Posted By: 4ager Magazine pouches/carry? - 07/18/16
I'm currently using an old cell phone "holster" that carries two BHP mags quite well and very discretely.

Anyone else got a preferred pouch or carry system for spare magazines?
Posted By: T LEE Re: Magazine pouches/carry? - 07/18/16
I have a cell phone pouch that will haul two G42 mags and a zippered top old thinline film camera one that totes two of the Colt .gov .380 mags VERY discreetly.
Posted By: TheKid Re: Magazine pouches/carry? - 07/18/16
When I carry my HP I use a Carhartt vest as a cover garment, I'm a skinny fella and anything too big to fit a pocket is hard for me to hide. Anyway the vest has a pocket on thw inner left front with a velcro tab about 1" wide in the middle of the 3" wide pocket. Two BHP mags nestle perfectly in there. Of course this solution doesn't work if it's hot where you live or if your dress style dictates that you can't wear a Carhartt vest. I'm probably going to have to figure out a better solution when we move down south later this year but that one will stills be usable in the winter months.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Magazine pouches/carry? - 07/18/16
I carry my spare magazine next to my wallet on the left cheek. Fills in the space very well and the wallet keeps it standing upright.
Just put an order in for one of these. They carry horizontally instead of vertically on the belt, for better concealment and comfort.

But the cell phone carrier idea seems like a good one. I might consider trying that.
I just stick them in my back pocket on my left hand side, since my wallet is on my right hand side.
© 24hourcampfire