Home
Recommend a holster.

Leather is good.
A Tom Threeperson's design holster, by El Paso Saddlery or any one of many custom holster makers would be a good choice.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Proper holster for a S&W K22 - 10/12/16
NOT Uncle Mike's or kydex. Start there and it's kind of hard to go far wrong.
Posted By: 41rem Re: Proper holster for a S&W K22 - 10/16/16
I like the Triple K #196-1 thumb break for a nice leather holster on the inexpensive side. Will fit your K or L frame Smiths.

You can take it up scale from that point.

4 or 6?

Travis
6"

I think I'm going to go with the thumbreak model #2 from elpaso with a basket weave.

I'd get an EPS Tanker.

Travis
Posted By: GeoW Re: Proper holster for a S&W K22 - 10/16/16
I still use an old Bianchi suede lined basket weave that I bought with the revolver back in the 70’s.
Bianchi 1L or lawmen
Posted By: mart Re: Proper holster for a S&W K22 - 10/16/16
I'd look at the Barranti Ranger or model 44.
i carry all my hunting smiths in diamond d chest holsters. they tuck over under my arm nicely too. if you're looking for a chest or tanker style its hard to beat the diamond d.
Originally Posted by Oregon45
A Tom Threeperson's design holster, by El Paso Saddlery or any one of many custom holster makers would be a good choice.

Tom Threepersons from EPS for me too.
The holster it came with is well traveled, and the Style matches exactly the Tom Threepersons from EPS...

Originally Posted by model70man
Originally Posted by Oregon45

Tom Threepersons from EPS for me too.

For my M17 I once had in my small (very small, due to silly German gun laws) collection I had the 1920 El Paso Tom Threepersons, too.

A classic gun asks for a classic style holster.
I like my EPS Threeperson's for my 6" K22 until I sit down. A tanker style would be more comfortable in more situations.
[Linked Image]
I paid $250 for this 1955 K22, scope, and holster off a gunshow table in 1995.

The holster is a Smith and Wesson 21 36

http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-...w-leather-catalog-holster-fit-chart.html
© 24hourcampfire