Home
Posted By: MadMooner CZ P10c - 01/22/17
Anybody see one of these yet?

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-10-c/
Seems to be their first effort for a striker fired pistol. Same size as a G19. A few different variants available.

Every CZ pistol I've ever fired has been accurate, reliable, and ergonomically just really nice.

Posted By: johnw Re: CZ P10c - 01/22/17
Never heard of it til just now. Several reviews on you tube are good, and it was obviously built with the shooter in mind.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: CZ P10c - 01/22/17
MAC on Youtube is straight up in love with it, he has retired his Glock. Everyone I know who has seen one say they have the best trigger of all the striker fired pistols. I'm VERY interested. But I won't buy one until it's been out for at least 5 years. Although CZ has a really great reputation for getting things right, ANY new pistol is likely to have an issue or two right out of the gate. So I'm happy to let someone else do the beta testing. Meanwhile, I'll shoot the snot out of my P-07 until the P-10 turns 5.
Posted By: warpig602 Re: CZ P10c - 01/23/17
So it does nothing better than a Glock, but perhaps a slightly better trigger. Going to take more than a "nice" trigger to undo 30 years of reputation and support.

Posted By: MadMooner Re: CZ P10c - 01/23/17
There is more than a few that all do the same job. It's nice to have choices though.
Posted By: Oregon45 Re: CZ P10c - 01/23/17
Originally Posted by warpig602
So it does nothing better than a Glock, but perhaps a slightly better trigger. Going to take more than a "nice" trigger to undo 30 years of reputation and support.

Agreed, but it's nice to see competition in the market. Hopefully Glock will take notice and start putting better triggers in their guns.
Posted By: johnw Re: CZ P10c - 01/25/17
Originally Posted by warpig602

The glock was designed from the start without any regard for ergonomics or handling. They've attempted, with mixed success to remedy this.

According to reviews the CZ10P has the correct grip angle, better grip contour, and a better trigger. Credit where credit is due...

© 24hourcampfire