Home
Since we have discovered the 9MM is suitable for all things in this known universe and universes that are unknown will there now be only the 9MM in this known universe and the unknown universes? If that happens what will become of the other calibers that are in this known universe?
Now that we have Grizzly Bear ammo for the 9MM and SD ammo for it what will be next? Will there be Cape Buffalo and Water Buffalo ammo next?
My head is spinning.
My son and brother-in-law both shot doe antelope on opening morning in Colorado, which was last Saturday. I didn't have a tag but went with them anyway to provide transportation (Chevy Duramax pickup), lodging (Lance camper), food (ribeye steaks) and guide services. We all had a blast.
My son made a fantastic bang-flop shot at 426 yards with his Rem 700 LH in 270 Win. My BIL had to shoot his antelope a few times since she kept standing up and trying to run away. She didn't get very far, though.
for that 9 gun one has to shoot many more times for the damages to set in, and cause 9 shoots to the 22LR of recoil their is no problems making biunches of hits in a hurry. Just try and think of 10-13 of 9;s in the place of 1 or 2 of the 45 or 10. All those are going to the gaveyard due to the new 9s
Would these be poetic verses or song verses?
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
Since we have discovered the 9MM is suitable for all things in this known universe and universes that are unknown will there now be only the 9MM in this known universe and the unknown universes? If that happens what will become of the other calibers that are in this known universe?
Now that we have Grizzly Bear ammo for the 9MM and SD ammo for it what will be next? Will there be Cape Buffalo and Water Buffalo ammo next?
My head is spinning.
lmao Good luck with your attention-whoring.
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
My head is spinning.

Is there a minimum number of shlt-for-brains posts on this board that you are fulfilling? Why don't you go over to the ARrifle group and join the circle-jerk started by a noob who bought a rifle?
Snow here this morning, wet and sloppy out there right now. About 4-5" so that's a little more than 9mm.
>> A previous post has been deleted from this space - because of a gracious P.M. from the O.P. <<
© 24hourcampfire