Home
Posted By: vbshootinrange Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/07/19
Got a Sig 365 for my Birthday, so I looked in my "holster box" and found a Galco IWB that I had bought for a Glock 19.

It was way too tight for the 19, and my Sig fits it fairly well. Bit of luck there!

Am thinking someday I might want to up grade to a Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB.

What concealment holster are others out there using for the Sig 365?

Thanks for any feedback!

Virgil B.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/07/19
Milt Sparks Criterion. (Shown here when it was brand new.)
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Milt Sparks usually has the Summer Special 2 in stock for the P365. I just checked their online shop and see that it is sold out. I was surprised. You may want to check back frequently on that.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/07/19
Forum member Triggernosis makes a nice one as well...….
Cheyenne;

That's a good looking holster!

I assume it's pretty comfortable?

I sure do like the Summer Special 11, as I have two. One for my Glock 19 and one for a 1911

Thanks!

Virgil B.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/07/19
The Criterion is very comfortable. I don't like the rough side out finish on the standard Summer Special line. I would order one with the smooth side out if I were going to buy one.
Posted By: SeanD Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/08/19
I got a raven vanguard 2 for my 365xl. It’s pretty sweet. I added a claw/wing and it’s even better.
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/08/19
Vedder Holsters Inc makes a lightweight called "The Tuck"......carries my P365 very well and it's fully adjustable for tension , cant and depth of ride!
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/08/19
Milt Sparks Summer Special, I really like one I have for my P365
Posted By: dSmith_45 Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 11/08/19
My P365 goes into a Vedder Pocket Locker and then my right front pocket.

If I'm putting on a Milt Sparks Summer Special, I'm taking the Colt Commander.
Posted By: 358Thumper Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 12/04/19
Versacarry Element for IWB
Versacarry Adjustable Pocket Holster for in the pocket
www.versacarry.com
Posted By: 358Thumper Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/15/20
I have to reneg my previous post on this I was given a kusiak old fashioned with cant as a gift and it blows away every other holster I’ve ever tried for the 365 and I’ve tried 7. It fits like kydex but it’s real leather. If you detest kydex you won’t find a better holster I swear.
Posted By: RyanTX Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/15/20
Carry mine everyday in a Vedder Light Tuck and love it.
Posted By: HeavyLoad Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/15/20
This is what I’ve been using.
Thin molded leather, fits anywhere on the waist, belt or no belt, easy on easy off, leather slide guard.
https://www.donhume.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_356_450&products_id=828
Posted By: BamBam Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/16/20
https://www.tacticalholsters.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/HEADERSTEALTH.jpg
This is what I bought for my 365, fantastic holster!
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/17/20
I now have to add the DeSantis Osprey to the list. Purchased one to wear my P365 OWB and love this holster!!! It can serve dual purpose IWB/OWB and I have never worn it other than OWB! So comfortable......hardly know its there!

Frog---OUT!
Posted By: Slavek Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/17/20
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange
Got a Sig 365 for my Birthday, so I looked in my "holster box" and found a Galco IWB that I had bought for a Glock 19.

It was way too tight for the 19, and my Sig fits it fairly well. Bit of luck there!

Am thinking someday I might want to up grade to a Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB.

What concealment holster are others out there using for the Sig 365?

Thanks for any feedback!

Virgil B.

New leather holster has to be very tight fit when new because it will loosen with wear. Carrying guns in leather holsters not specifically designed for them is risky when they break in because the gun can fall out if the holster does not have retention strap. One can get away with it using IWB holsters but in order to keep the gun secure the belt will have to worn tighter then with specifically designed holster.
Posted By: Old_Man Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/19/20
My wife and I both have our own P365, and while she perfers an IWB holster, (like many women she wears her blouses outside the pants), I bought a Sneaky Pete for everyday wear.

I do have a "generic" inside the shirt shoulder holster, very useful for carrying to church, (check with the Pastor first), or some other events where the bulkier Sneaky Pete might be recognized. 99% of the time the Sneaky Pete is the go to holster, and as a rule only a handful of CCW even recognize it for what it is.

One final note: after a bit of practice, every day use counts, it's surprisingly fast and easy to draw from.
Bought two IWB kydex holsters from PJ Holsters, one for the 365 and another for the 365 XL. Don't have much to compare them to except a CrossBreed. The Crossbreed is comparatively stiff and very bulky, I have to go up to "very fat" jeans to wear them comfortably. The PJ holsters are minimalist with just enough thickness to hold the pistol and fit comfortably inside my normal pants. They're worn with either a 1 3/4" heavy leather belt or a thinner more dress style belt and stay securely in place on either with a fast draw - something I've verified over and over.

As with most things there are many ways to skin the cat successfully, it's good to have choices.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Holsters for a Sig 365 - 07/19/20
My choice would be DeSantis Pegasus slim IWB worn "inside the belt". It compact, inexpensive, easy to draw from and re-holster to.
I got the P365XL version of the Mitch Rosen leather holster on this page, very happy with it.

OWB so a cover garment is needed for concealed carry.

Jerry

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p365-owb-leather-holster-mitch-rosen.html
© 24hourcampfire