Home
I want to buy one but can't find it anywhere online:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/05/08/left-handed-t1x-mtr/amp/
There are a few Canadian retailers with the 17HMR model. I’m holding out for the 22LR, which is supposedly due sometime next summer.
I picked up a .17 hmr two weeks ago. Purchased special order through a local Runnings store. Scheels had told me it wasn’t in their computer
Posted By: pointer Re: True? Left-handed-t1x-mtr? - 12/01/20
EuroOptic lists 4 variations of the T1X in LH. Three are listed as being on backorder, the 20" 17HMR appears to be instock.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Tikka-T1x-Left-Hand-17HMR-20-1-165-Rifle-JRT1X409.aspx
Ordered a 20" LH T1X in 17HMR from EuroOptics today its in stock
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Ordered a 20" LH T1X in 17HMR from EuroOptics today its in stock

Did they actually have it in stock? I called when I saw the “in stock” a few weeks ago and they said they didn’t expect them until early next year or later.

Thanks...
They said they did and it will ship.
Originally Posted by kk alaska
They said they did and it will ship.

Excellent news, thanks!
Posted By: bhoges Re: True? Left-handed-t1x-mtr? - 12/08/20
DAMN I want one now. I would like a 17 that I could hunt with. My Rem547 has a wood stock.
Picked up my LH Tikka t1x 20" 17 HMR waiting on scope mounts nice feeling rifle, threaded barrel end with cap that blends in. Should make the Prairie Dogs seek cover!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: True? Left-handed-t1x-mtr? - 12/12/20
KK, what mounts did you order for your T1X?
OSU think they were Warne 2 piece steel bases weaver style, have nice Burris rings very lo.

17 HMR on left Talley T3 rings 223 on right optic loc rings

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: True? Left-handed-t1x-mtr? - 12/12/20
Thank you! Photo helped.
Shot the 17 HMR today 2.5 X 10 SWFA compact scope after it was sighted in and I was cold! 17 GR CCI 5 shot groups .657" and .858" at 100 yards bad light. I like it.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: True? Left-handed-t1x-mtr? - 12/15/20
Can't wait to get mine going . I have the same available for use.
© 24hourcampfire