Home
In case anybody's interested, thought this was a pretty good price, for current market.

https://gun.deals/product/cz-usa-457-american-22lr-248-5rd-bolt-rifle-blued-walnut-46876
Looks like a hell of a good deal. Too bad they can't guarantee that you get the rifle in the picture. From the sounds of it, a lot of them look like chidt. The reason I like to look at them in person, before I lay my money down..
that is a great price, & a free ride too... if only it was a 22 WMR and i could see the wood... i did find another store with WMR's from your link... i shall call them tomorrow & ask to see pics, doubtful, but worth a shot...
Wow! That’s $120 less than I paid at Murdoch’s last week. But at least I didn’t have to pay for a FFL transfer.
Glad to hear you fellas are getting benefits from the link.
thank's LD... Rifle inbound...
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
thank's LD... Rifle inbound...

Good for you, my friend!
Looks like a deal smile
WOW that is some list of gun shops. I.m looking for a Win Model 70 Pre 64 I called about 8 of them on that list but it seems like none of them carry used rifles!
Originally Posted by velcro
WOW that is some list of gun shops. I.m looking for a Win Model 70 Pre 64 I called about 8 of them on that list but it seems like none of them carry used rifles!
That website is all about volume sales. Most of those companies are just processing warehouses without a store front. Some of them don't ever see the firearm, they dropship it from the distributor. KyGunCo is an exception, they sell from physical inventory, have multiple brick and mortars, an onsite range...
© 24hourcampfire