Home
Posted By: blammer Kimber 22 lr - 02/05/01
Anybody other than the editors of some magazines got one? What do you think? I saw one at a gunshow the other weekend, it sure was pretty, but not $1300.00 pretty.
Posted By: Bob.280 Re: Kimber 22 lr - 02/06/01
Blammer- Someone bought one of the Classics last fall from the local gunsmith. The individual could not get it to group. Another friend (who shoots quite well)took it out and could not get under 1.5" at 50 yrds using many types of match ammo. The gunsmith sent it back to the factory. Have not heard anything since then. The gunsmith has a Kimber SVT on the self but no one is willing to pay the high price after hearing the problems with the Classic. Try Anshutz!
Posted By: JB in SC Re: Kimber 22 lr - 02/06/01
blammer,<BR>I've had three .22's and two .223's, no problems with any of them, but they were Oregon guns. There's a smallbore hunter silhouette guy (lives nearby) who's now got a HS and seems to like it very well, as do some others. And it's the best buy of all the new Kimbers, IMO. The Classics may be a different story, I've not talked with anyone personally who has one. They are a totally different rifle than the old Kimbers.<BR>JB
© 24hourcampfire