Home
This is a good story, The cz 455 22 mag I bought came to me today. I opened it up and out pops a 452 luXXXXX! Will I keep it, ya I think I will but the date on the target they fire and give you reads>>> 14-01-2013. I thought they are not making them anymore> very intreresting????
and it looks like it came with a seven round clip!
sorry Just tried its Five!
And the butt pad looks just like those cheap things that everyone is bitching about on the 455????>> very Interesting??!!!???
But they stopped making it in 2009! So Whats going ON?????????????
Who knows? Some years ago I saw a CZ 22LR bolt-action rifle, and was told it was a low price, no frills military training rifle.

Recently I purchased a CZ 452 LUX (according to the Scheels Sport's tag attached to the rifle) - Taking it home I noticed the 'box' identified it as a 'CZ 452 Military Training Rifle'.

According to the manual in the box it is a ...

LUX - Walnut stock checkered, 24,8" barrel
Ultra Lux - Beechwood plain stock, 26.6" barrel
Standard - Beechwood plain stock, 24.8" barrel

(All models having adjustable sights / triggers, etc. - Also Euro-stock and American (straight) stock models.)
Davidson's web sight does shows MY - 'Military Trainer' model with a checkered Beechwood stock and all the extras.

Whatever it is - it is what it is - and I like it.

Also there doesn't seem to be very many 452's available anymore. CZ has been known to do some strange things about discontinuing a model - and then, being 'practical', finding enough spare parts and making another production run of some kind or another.

My CZ 452 also shows a 2013 Mfg date.

Thanks!
A little more research on 'CZ USA' website did show CZ 452 rifles and the new 455 Models replacing them.

The 452's were mostly listed as 'DISCONTINUED' but did show a recent 'Special Military Trainer 452' -
A limited production run - with some still available.

I also saw at Scheels and the website the CZ 512, an an entirely new semi-auto rimfire rifle.
But I like the 452 better.
Very Interesting so as you say its still not over for the 452??????????????
or at just limited Runs?????
Just Found This >> CZ has just completed a limited production run of the discountinued 452 Models
Regular Price:
$649.95

Special Price:
$589.95

Wow > these rifles are getting very expensive!
© 24hourcampfire