Home
Posted By: rainierrifleco Cheep 22 ammo - 07/21/14
My brother and a friend stoped at dicks sporting goods and they had bulk PAC 22 ammo for 2.49 / box limit 2 boxes. They were the 550 PAC . Are you kidding me...........he said the checker girl winked at him... Must have been marked wrong.....
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/21/14
So how many did the thief buy?
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/21/14
They stocked up.. Ended up with 1600 rounds each...
My nephew ran down there and they had figured out their mistake and were selling 50 rd boxes for 2.49..
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/21/14
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
So how many did the thief buy?

Where's the honesty and morals going these days??????
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/21/14
Gougers! (Oops, sorry for using default response for this forum.)
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/21/14
That a good one...
They called me but I refuse to play the rimfire BS. Maybe because I have a stockpile from lessons learned years ago.
I guess I may look at it differently if I hadn't had any available for a year like them. I guess they deserve a break..
Posted By: justin10mm Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/22/14
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

So when a huge multimillion dollar corporation sticks it to the little guy its fine but when its the other way around its immoral?
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/22/14
It's thievery and if you condone it, it shows the type of person you are.. Just sayin..
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/22/14
Originally Posted by justin10mm
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

So when a huge multimillion dollar corporation sticks it to the little guy its fine but when its the other way around its immoral?

Good progressive ideology. Just sayin.
Posted By: justin10mm Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/22/14
Thievery? No, I don't think so. I'd call it karma from when Dicks caved to the anti gunners and started yanking guns off the shelves.
Posted By: Strider Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
Where is the wrong?. They stuck a price sticker on it and offered it for sale to the public.. Where is the wrong in that...
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
The wrong is, he knew damn good and well it was mismarked and so do you. Says a lot about people's character, or lack thereof.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
Cheap 22 ammo will come back when consumers change back to owning a 50 round box of ammo instead of trying to fill their closet with bricks.

People are not shooting any more, they are just buying more.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
When you knowingly take advantage of a person mistake , then it is the same as stealing , no matter how you justify it. I personally would have let them know their mistake , but this is just the way I am . It isn't in my nature to cheat someone.
Posted By: klondike_mike Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
If I had prayed to God to help me find some cheap 22 ammo and he answered my prayer with bricks for $2.49 at Dick's what am I suppose to do? Refuse one of God's blessing? I think not.
Posted By: avagadro Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
Remember ... He giveth AND taketh away .... laugh
Posted By: Calif. Hunter Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
The legal term here is "unjust enrichment." Not much different than me failing to count the money you give me for a car, and you short me by $100. You can say it's my fault for not counting, but it's still legally unjust enrichment. I'm not an attorney, but I've had our attorneys file plenty of lawsuits over that to recover losses.
Posted By: klondike_mike Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/23/14
Originally Posted by avagadro

Yes, He giveth a wife and takes away everything else. wink
Posted By: avagadro Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/24/14
Originally Posted by klondike_mike
Originally Posted by avagadro

Yes, He giveth a wife and takes away everything else. wink

yup ...
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 07/24/14
say 20 hail mary,s and go confess...................

now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 08/06/14
I'd just bet if those boys had a yard sale and put out a pre 64 Winchester safari and somehow it got marked $100.00 instead of $1000.00 they would feel cheated and robbed.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Cheep 22 ammo - 08/18/14
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
Are you kidding me...........he said the checker girl winked at him... Must have been marked wrong.....

He should have asked her out laugh ... after fuucking Dicks, maybe he could have fuucked her too grin
© 24hourcampfire