Home
Have a Kimber Hunter in 17machII I am thinking of selling, researched and prices are all over the place, what do you guys think?
Depends on if you have the box, condition, etc. Paid 700 for my Kimber 22 Hunter about 5 months ago with Burris 3x9 on it. I figure about 700-850 is fair Let me know what you are asking might be interested.
i also would be interested if you decide to sell.
Coyotes: I own a Kimber SVT (stainless Varmint target?) in 17 Mach2.
It is dead nuts accurate and has a wonderful trigger.
In March of 2,013 I literally "stole" this mint, as new, Rifle along with a Leupold 6.5x20 EFR scope, rings bases and a carton of ammo for $800.00 cash!
Out of all the Rifles I own, this Rifle, and the way it is set up and performs is one of my absolute favorites!
I hope you reconsider and keep your somewhat rare little Rifle but in case you don't I would venture an opinion of its value (if minty!) at $700.00ish.
I would also be a player for this Rifle myself - my only hesitancy is that I hear the "rumor" so often that the ammo companies are gonna quit makin ammo for it.
I hope that rumor is completely without basis as I have learned to love the useful little 17 Mach2!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire