Home
Posted By: clark98ut T-bolt in 22WMR - 01/26/15
Thinking about picking one of these up if I can find a good deal on one. Anyone have any thoughts, complaints, praises, etc?

Thanks,

Dan
Posted By: Dogslife57 Re: T-bolt in 22WMR - 01/26/15
No complaints here. Nice guns,lightweight and mine's accurate. A little pricey for a 22 but so are a lot of others, problem for me is I like nice wood which these have.
Posted By: bea175 Re: T-bolt in 22WMR - 01/26/15
My T-Bolt in 22 magnum is one of the best i have owned . After purchasing it and shooting i gave my Win 94-22 Mag to my nephew. The T-Bolt is one accurate rimfire. Plus it is Left Hander

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FyrepowrX Re: T-bolt in 22WMR - 01/26/15
i have a couple of T's in .22lr, and one in .22mag. They all feed well, function well, and shoot accurately....i like the light weight. The mag has shot pretty well with several kinds of ammo i've tried; it is not a finicky rifle.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: nhFrank Re: T-bolt in 22WMR - 01/26/15
Just took my t bolt lefty in.22 dam nice shooting rifle very happy with it
Posted By: fourbore Re: T-bolt in 22WMR - 01/27/15
I asked about these a while back and got a couple constructive criticism. And IMHO you never go wrong with browning for quality product. I did not buy this gun though.

1. I did not notice until mentioned here the bottom plate is plastic! I think there is an all plastic version that actually seemed rather appealing. Light weight, looks ok. But, I felt it was priced for wood and steel, not plastic.

2. The action has a tendency to pop open. I tested it and sure enough just a little tap and ding... opens like spring loaded. I wanted a gun to hunt and look good at same time.

3. Minor nit, I believe, and I maybe wrong here, a spare magazine was very expensive. But a spare came with the all plastic stock and not with the wood gun. I think ...
Posted By: erickg Re: T-bolt in 22WMR - 01/29/15
The triggers are horrid on both of mine. Been a rumor that Timmney is working on a solution.
© 24hourcampfire