Posted By: eh76 Ruger BX Trigger - 04/26/15
Anyone try one yet?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 04/26/15
Yes
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 04/26/15
OK wiseass what do you think? Worth using? Fuggin retired Coasties anyway grin
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 04/26/15
I think I like eggs.

Worth using? Can't say, I've not used one, but I do know that SOMEONE has.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 04/26/15
You are too funny Scott. Retirement is making you Gus like. laugh Looking for real info
Posted By: Switch Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 04/30/15
Lighter trigger pull, but lots of creep and over travel. I sent it back to Midway, really not an improvement over the stock trigger. Just an example of one, others may be better than the one I received.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 04/30/15
It definitely pays to try several. Cabela's had about a dozen on their rack and I tried half of them. Two were excellent - crisp clean break with a light pull and minimal overtravel, they were better than the triggers that came on my 10/22 Target and Tactical models, two were light enough but lots of creep and two were in between. Went to Sportsman's Warehouse where they had two on display, one was good and one not so good.

I really like the way they've packaged them so you can actually try the pull before you buy. They are cheaper online but based on that experience it might be worth buying at a retail store to be sure you get a good one.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 05/01/15
Thanks for the info!
Posted By: LeonHitchcox Re: Ruger BX Trigger - 05/01/15
For less than the cost of the BX trigger you can get a vorquartsen or power custom target hammer and have at least as good a trigger pull. I normally just do the hammer mod that is on RimfireCentral.com. Usually the RimfireCentral mod reduces the weight of pull by about 40-45%. My last try went from 6# to 3.25#.
© 24hourcampfire