Home
Not a real early one but extremely clean.

I can buy it for $325 OTD.

Thoughts??
Good buy. If you want it, get it.
excellent buy
Why are you still sitting there?
If you do not want it I want first dibs!
Originally Posted by watch4bear
excellent buy

this
Dad was off a bit... He called saying its $300 but really it's $399 but still a good deal...

Think I will go look at it tonight.
SN is 9T101xx

What year does that make it? 1969?
Fun and fine little rifles. The only tip I can give, is to never shoot it while wearing a long-sleeved shirt. My old Remington M24 is prone to throw the empty cases right down my shirt sleeve, and those little things get downright HOT.

They aren't real tackdrivers, but they are quite fun to shoot.
Thanks. I did buy it although not as clean as dad thought but got it for $379 OTD. Looks like it has hardly been shot just had some dings in the wood..

Feels like there is some play in the barrel to receiver connection so I need to check that out. No time right now....

It is cool and found out dad had one back in the late 50's...
If it is in decent shape that was a good buy and they are a fun little rifle. I will say my Japanese version does like to be fairly clean to be reliable in comparison to a 10-22. FTE and FTF more often after 100 or so rounds. 2 other samples acted similarly.
They sure a handy and good looking though.
Cleaned her up this AM. I really like the 30 second disassembly. It wasn't all that cruddy and the bore is shiny!

With that SN is it a 1969 or 1959 model?
Originally Posted by Daveh
Cleaned her up this AM. I really like the 30 second disassembly. It wasn't all that cruddy and the bore is shiny!

With that SN is it a 1969 or 1959 model?

Google "Browning dates of manufacture"
© 24hourcampfire