Home
Started researching for a .22 can. So far, I've spoken to Tac-Sol about their Cascade and Axiom models. I know Silencerco is also popular.

Anybody have opinions on either of these or others?

Thanks,
LD
I'd probably go SilencerCo.

Kinda hard to find a bad 22LR can.

Travis
I don't know the first fugging thing about suppressors. But I asked the guys up at the Icebreaker shoot about them. The overwhelming recommendation from those in the know, was the Silencerco Sparrow. So dats what I did.......
I had heard and read some of them were a real bear to get apart. One of those was a Yankee Hill Mite. so, that one's definitely off of the list.
I don't know much about them, but as I understand it .22 rimfire is extremely dirty and will weld a can together in short order. The Silencerco Sparrow, with its clam shell inner tube, solves that issue. One of the big reasons I went with it. That and everyone seems to recommend them.
my gunnie told me last week he can sell me a Thompson Machine Isis for right around $200.
I have a Thompson Machine. Zelpher XL. I spoke to the guys at the NRA show in Nashville they said it is rated up to a .22 mag and a .17 hmr. I like mine don't know how to compare to others bc I don't know anyone else that has one. I know my record of 17 black birds before they flew off ain't bad.
Originally Posted by clayhustler
I have a Thompson Machine. Zelpher XL. I spoke to the guys at the NRA show in Nashville they said it is rated up to a .22 mag and a .17 hmr. I like mine don't know how to compare to others bc I don't know anyone else that has one. I know my record of 17 black birds before they flew off ain't bad.

I also have a Thompson Zephyr XL. It works fine and is easy to take apart for cleaning. However, it's a little large and heavy for handguns. I've had to put taller sites on two pistols for a clear site picture. I think I'll buy a Lane titanium rimfire can for my handguns. Much lighter and smaller diameter. Lane suppressors are made in town here. So I took my Zephyr out there and compared the two on my M&P22 pistol. The much lighter Lane can balanced much better and sounded just as quiet.

Bob
Check out silencerhq.com
© 24hourcampfire