Home
This is the heavy barrel .22 bolt action and the $150 price is about $20 lower than small dealer wholesale.
I just looked at em. Says 219$?
Originally Posted by Bling
I just looked at em. Says 219$?

Saturday, 12/12/15, Doorbuster sale price, starting at 8:00AM, is $149.99. Cabela's SKU 03183923.
Door busters mean ya gotta be there don't it?

I would assume so, 8AM to 1PM, but it never hurts to ask. I got a $20 discount coupon in the mail yesterday, so mine will be $130 plus sales tax.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I would assume so, 8AM to 1PM, but it never hurts to ask. I got a $20 discount coupon in the mail yesterday, so mine will be $130 plus sales tax.

I got the same thing in the mail yesterday. Excellent prices on guns, ammo ... etc. shocked BUT you better be at the store front door at 8AM
I have a XT-22VR...that's a heck of a price! Mine's a real shooter.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Sweet find, I went to Cabela's today and picked one up, they had a $30.00 discount coupon sitting right on the sales counter so I used that along with a box of shells so I could get to the 150.00 + to use the coupon then.
So at the end I got it for 119.99 a great price....Thanks
I went to Cabela's at about 10AM, #18 in the line was "up" and I pulled #27. The people ahead of me were buying handguns or ARs, but they must have sold some of the Marlins 'cause mind was the second to the last one that they had in stock. Mine was $142 out the door, after tax and the round up for conservation.
I'm sure they were all sold today, I'm using this rifle for my garden rodent control,I found out that I can load one .22 CB short in the magazine and it will load real nice in the chamber when I need it.
Our local Cabelas HAD one left today. I've never stepped foot in a Cabelas so it was a good reason to go. They had a $30 off $150 purchase plus $25 off by signing up for their Visa. For a little over $100 I'd say I did pretty well.

Thanks for the heads up!
© 24hourcampfire