Home
Posted By: kaywoodie DSM 34 - 04/17/16
[Linked Image]

Anybody else have one? Here's mine. Just sent a round down range at Ed too many letters gathering 2 years ago. This rifle will go to grandson Michael! Fun rifles. Grew up shooting a compadre's rifle that was a war trophy. His uncle managed to get 3 of them home. This one walked into shop one day so I had to have it!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: DSM 34 - 04/17/16
Nice rifle, but I'd keep it away from that old guy; he looks kinda shifty.

Posted By: kaywoodie Re: DSM 34 - 04/17/16
Shifty ain't the half of it!
Just dashed over to GB to,check those out, price-wise. Amazing values, I'd say.

How the Hell do you shoot irons without glasses?
I can see the sights more or less better w/o glasses. It's for stuff close up I need my Walgreens specs. Apetures sights are even better.
When we were kids, my compadre's rifle would not shoot a lubed lead bullet. Like Remington made. Spot gas back in your face every time. Had to shoot a "copper clad" bullet. No problem then. Haven't tried em with this rifle. Lead that is.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I can see the sights more or less better w/o glasses. It's for stuff close up I need my Walgreens specs. Apetures sights are even better.

Lucky you. I need specs for everything that's not scoped. Scopes are still okay, but the eyepieces are running out of threads.
Posted By: Bill Poole Re: DSM 34 - 04/17/16
I've got one! nice cute little rifle. It has not been shooting it a while, I should take it out!
Yes you should Bill! laugh

I think all the Kids that were at Ed's gathering that year got to shoot this one. They did think it was kinda cool When I told em what it was. Mine is a Menz of Suhl. My old Buds was a Walther. Seems Menz manufactured inexpensive little .25 ACP automatic pistols before the war.
© 24hourcampfire