Home
Posted By: gonzaga Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/11/16
Saw this on a video, was wondering if any of you guys have one, had one, or currently are using one. The scope is supposed to have a bdc for 22 rimfire.
Was kicking the thought of getting one for the new 455 I just got....

Thanks guys.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/11/16
May want to check out the SWFA SS's while you're at it.
Posted By: Gus Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/11/16
have a 6x pwr Burris. it's good. don't know about the brand you mention. but, 6 power anything works good for me on a .22.
I am thinking the same. Even though it does not have parallax adjustment, it is intriguing because of the reticle. I am thinking of putting one on a Browning T Bolt for small game hunting and plinking.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/12/16
I'm afraid that reticle would be so fascinating that I'd forget to shoot!

Good reviews on Amazon. They've also got a nice Nikon for about the same price.
Posted By: gonzaga Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/12/16
I too am fascinated with the simplicity of the reticle. Figure it would be a perfect fit to a 455 dedicated to hunting applications rather than paper killing.
Posted By: EZEARL Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/12/16
Interesting:
http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-6x-scope-with-the-patented-acss-22lr-reticle/p/pa6x32-22lr/
Posted By: gonzaga Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/15/16
I received the new primary arms scope today.
I will mount it tomorrow and try to get it sighted in this weekend.
Posted By: 4th_point Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/15/16
I've looked at it before and always went SWFA instead. I'm definitely interested in your opinion after you've beat on a it for a bit.
Posted By: gonzaga Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/15/16
4th, I figure I'll be able to thump a few prairie dogs around the block....lol....
I might just have to buy another one for the other CZ 455....
That way the kids won't have any excuses for the old man (me) out shooting them...
Posted By: gonzaga Re: Primary Arms 6x scope? - 06/18/16
Bolt is hitting the ocular, need different rings....off to see if I can find one today. I doubt it though, I'll probably have to just order some.....
© 24hourcampfire