Home
Need to accessorize my cz 452 with some magazines...

Can any one point me to options and sources where to find spares?

Also appreciate opinions on function & durability of plastic versus steel magazine. I have one of each in a 5 shot now.

HD
Originally Posted by humdinger
Need to accessorize my cz 452 with some magazines...

Can any one point me to options and sources where to find spares?

Also appreciate opinions on function & durability of plastic versus steel magazine. I have one of each in a 5 shot now.

HD

I've used both the metal and poly mags in my 452s over the years and many thousands of rounds fired, and had no problems with either. The poly mag is usually about $5 less than the metal mag, and the poly body won't rust.

As for availability, my quick check this morning shows both types in stock at Midway and CZ-USA:
CZ mags at Midway
452 Metal Mag at CZ-USA
452 Poly Mag at CZ-USA
I have both poly and steel in 22lr and 22mag and while I prefer the steel their is zero difference in functionality.
I have both. No problems with either. I prefer the steel one.

Was looking at Buds earlier today. Seemed like good prices on mags. I haven't done much comparison though.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/
Op here.

Anyone see the 25 rounder?

I may have to get one before Hillary bans them
I have both steel and polymer. No dowmside for me to use the polymer. Very easy to load.

I bought these from Grabagun for $26.43/ea. The current price is still better than anything else found with a quick search.

http://grabagun.com/magazine-cz-452-zkm-22lr-10rd-poly.html

Also have several 5 rd mags, but can't find emailed receipts for them.

Humdinger,

Arnzen's in eden prairie carries the plastic cz 452 mags in both 5 and 10 round capacities. Hope this helps.

Farmtown257

Humdinger

Arnzen's in Eden Prairie carries the cz 452 plastic mags in both 5 and 10 round capacities. Hope this helps.

Farmtown257
Originally Posted by Farmtown257
Humdinger

Arnzen's in Eden Prairie carries the cz 452 plastic mags in both 5 and 10 round capacities. Hope this helps.

Farmtown257

It does. I haven't checked out that shop yet and gives me the excuse to do it. It never hurts to kick a little money to the local guy.
© 24hourcampfire