Home
Posted By: MCT3 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/01/17
I picked up a 22/45 Mark IV Lite at a local gun show recently. Very pleased so far! I've only put about 100 rounds of SV ammo through it but it has run flawlessly with good accuracy. No FTF or FTE. The factory trigger is decent, better than expected. I have a TK Victory trigger on order, so we'll see if that improves an already decent trigger. I'll be adding a reflex red dot sight in the near future. Stock pistol weighs 25oz. I had a blast plinking with it this weekend. Ruger did a nice job with these Mark IV's!

[Linked Image]
I've had one for a year or so and really like it. I did the Victory trigger, hammer bushing, vq sear, and LCI delete on mine. Also added the +1 mag bumpers to my mags. There is no comparison to the before and after trigger. Huge difference IMO.
Posted By: Gristle Re: 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/01/17
Me, my cousin and his brother-in-law are all waiting on ours. We are getting them in consecutives serial #'s. I already have a bag of parts waiting to go in it.

My plan is to run one of the MaddMac's Precision Tactical dovetail base for the sight. I have a Vortex Venom just waiting.

http://www.maddmacsprecisiontactical.com/vortex-venom.html
Posted By: MCT3 Re: 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/02/17
Ptarm - I may end up doing the VQ trigger kit which is now available for the Mark IV.

Gristle - How do you like the Venom? I'm going to get a reflex with 2-3 MOA dot. I've narrowed it down to C-More RTS2, Vortex Venom, Burris FF III, and Deltapoint. The Venom looks like a nice sight for $220.
Posted By: ring3 Re: 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/02/17
Watch Amazon for the FF3's. $198 a few weeks ago. With Prime membership shipping is included.
Thanks for the heads up
Posted By: Gristle Re: 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/02/17
I like the Venom. It took a little getting use to a red dot but it is the cats azz now. Its getting to where I cannot focus on front sight, rear sight and keep on target so the red dot has helped tremendously with that. Just put the dot and there and plink away as fast as you can pull the trigger.

I'm in the same boat as far as using iron sights. I placed an order for the Venom this morning. Glad to hear you like it.
Posted By: Gristle Re: 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/02/17
It is a fun pistol.

[Linked Image]
There lots of fun..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nebraska Re: 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/07/17
Those are nice but I still like my Tactical Solutions better because I order it with a custom rail on the bottom for a TLR-1.....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ralphie Re: 22/45 Mark IV Lite. Nice! - 02/18/17
Is it possible to mount a rail under the barrel of the new mark iv?
© 24hourcampfire