Home
I was looking at Cabela's website and went to the 22 rimfire page. A note in large print at the top of the page says "rimfire limits have been removed".

I would assume things are getting better and they are pretty sure they will have a regular supply of rimfire ammo being shipped to them in the future.
Not that Obama had anything to do with the shortage..
Have thought the same thing.
I was at Cabela's yesterday and the rimfire shelves were full. Must have been 20+ different flavors. Prices are still high in my opinion, averaging 8-10 cents per round for standard stuff.
Seeing .22 all over again. Bought Federal Target bulk 325 at Dicks for $18.99 over the weekend. Have seen CCI MiniMags for 8.99 also.
Every store in my area has them as well. Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander and Dicks have the shelves packed with it...some are even at a decent price.
I was in a local place where I get most of my powder and primers and was surprised at the amount of 22LR bricks they had, and that the price has started to come down too. First time I've seen 500 rd. bricks of CCI Blazer in years. Maybe we're seeing it now 'cause all the hoarders finally ran out of storage space. Local Wal-Mart almost always has some on the shelves also but I haven't looked at their prices lately.
So where were all these 22's during Obama's administration? 8 years of virtually non existent ammo. We are not even a month in, and voila! We have 22's! What a coincidence!
Originally Posted by benchman
So where were all these 22's during Obama's administration? 8 years of virtually non existent ammo. We are not even a month in, and voila! We have 22's! What a coincidence!

It hasn't been instant.

Maybe O was buying them and dropping them in the ocean and that's why he tripled our debt?
At least in my area, 22 ammo was VERY difficult to find till after the election. Far easier now.
[b][/b]
Originally Posted by benchman
Not that Obama had anything to do with the shortage..

Nah.....
" Maybe we're seeing it now 'cause all the hoarders finally ran out of storage space."

It is interesting as there have been many, even here on the 'Fire that have said that the .22 LR shortage was all due to hoarding and such. Really strange that within a month or so of the election of DT, .22 ammo number started to improve and prices coming down.
I'm not sure about the timing in relation to the election but one thing I know for sure.
In eight short years Barack Hussein doubled the price of rimfire ammo and the national debt.
© 24hourcampfire