Home
Posted By: FieldGrade Williams sights. - 02/17/17
I recently ordered a CZ 452 Super Match 22LR that should be here in a week or so.
Don't really need another 22 but since 452 are discontinued and getting scarce I thought I'd hoard something with a hog back (dropped comb) stock and stick a peep sight on it.
Anyway...CZUSA sells a peep sight with target knobs that Williams makes for them but when I went to order they are out of stock.
I looked on Williams sight but couldn't find that exact sight so I gave em a call yesterday. The operator transferred me to a customer service recording that said leave a number and we'll get back to you. I did and they didn't... frown
Well this morning a guy finally calls me. I asked him about that sight and he told me it was indeed a sight they made specifically for CZ but he'd sell me one if they had any but they didn't. He then offered to make one up for me if I could wait a couple days so naturally I thanked him and gave him my card #...done deal.
Super nice guy and a company that will go out of their way for a small order like that is pretty rare these days.
I knew there was a reason I've bought Williams sights for all these years... smile

PS.....whoever's in charge of the official Campfire boycott list these days....please make sure Williams isn't on it.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Williams sights. - 02/19/17
I too am a fan of their sights.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Williams sights. - 02/19/17
I have their 5D aperture sights on two of my Marlin lever gus, an FP aperture on my Henry, and will soon have an FP on my new CZ.

Great sights.
Posted By: orion03 Re: Williams sights. - 02/20/17
I too am a believer.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Williams sights. - 02/21/17
Seen enough of their sights, but haven't had any on my guns.. yet.

Sounds like a company I'd be happy to do business with, though.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Williams sights. - 02/22/17
have a couple on a pair of A39 Mounties. work as they should.
© 24hourcampfire