Home
Click Here

SK Standard Plus is on sale for $4.99/50 and they have free shipping today only (04/18) no minimum with code M4L. Code LDD or M3P for additional $10 off plus free shipping.

Got three bricks, hard to beat for $139.99 delivered.

Thanks for the FYI.

StarchedCover
That's a steal. Hasbeen
Thanks Ned.

Great deal.
Thanks....

I'm more than flush on 22LR but ordered a brick anyway.

FYI....neither of those $10 off codes worked for me. Maybe my order total didn't qualify.
Don't know but $50 for a brick of match ammo is still a good deal.
Just ordered 2 bricks so made the $99 minimum for the $10 discount. Used LDD and got the $10 discount and free shipping. Great deal on premium ammo.

Bob
Ned,
I ordered some as well. Its rare the German made stuff is on sale.

Thanks for the heads up.
Damn, that's a great deal. My 10-22 loves this stuff...
I found 2k awhile back. Some is SK, some wolf.
Ordered three bricks Monday morning for 139.00 and they were delivered this afternoon (30 individual boxes 29 from the same Lot).

Good price and good service; typical Brownell's order.

Again, thanks for the heads up.

StarchedCover
Thanks for the lead, my two bricks arrived yesterday.
And, they're out...
I must have gotten in under the wire. 3 bricks enroute.
Got them! Slippery! Hope they like my 41 S&W and son's 581 4-H rifle. My new to me Sako finnfire likes them according to the previous owner. We shall see.
SK Magazine and SK Standard Plus have been very consistent in my 22's. If I hadn't already bought a bunch of Federal Match (on sale) I would be allover this.
Originally Posted by smithrjd
SK Magazine and SK Standard Plus have been very consistent in my 22's. If I hadn't already bought a bunch of Federal Match (on sale) I would be allover this.

Agreed.....good ammo....I can't tell the difference in the two other than the container and the fact that the Magazine has a lot more lube.

[Linked Image]
Awesome stuff. My Ruger 10-22 is so finicky with every type of ammo except for the eley target and the SK standard plus. That sk standard plus is some damn good ammo. I haven't seen a 22 that didn't like it..
Originally Posted by ned
Click Here

SK Standard Plus is on sale for $4.99/50 and they have free shipping today only (04/18)

FYI Graf and Sons sent me an ad today - SK Standard Plus $4.29 a box. I assume standard shipping - good deal
Must be a good customer discount, website has it at 4.99
Originally Posted by GoWyo
Must be a good customer discount, website has it at 4.99

Ah, that might be the "dealer price". I have a C&R FFL and Graf, and a few others, let you register as a dealer with them even with a C&R. I highly recommend it if you spend much at all and at $30 for 3 years it's a bargain.
So my son ran some of this thru his iron-sighted sporter 581. He shot a group tbat was 1/3 the size of his standby CCI SV. That may bolster his scores a scosh.
© 24hourcampfire