Home
Been doing some research on the BB Buggies and would like to here any opinions from those who own or have used the Buggies.

Thanks!
Posted By: Dan_H Re: Opinions on Bad Boy Buggies - 01/24/16
Sat in one - liked the big bench seat and 3 person seating, comfortable to be in. It was in front of Bass Pro and they would not let me test drive it. The hybrid was the one that I was interested in, but lack of dealer/service network and local track record pushed me into a polaris.
Thank you. First one I have seen was at an auction yesterday. It looked practically new. It sold for 4700 I think. I really like the golf car UTV crossover. I'm curious about the power and battery consumption. I wonder would it pull a small 4 wheeler plot disc?

After looking at the prices online maybe that wasnt such a bad price.
Posted By: K1500 Re: Opinions on Bad Boy Buggies - 01/24/16
It better be good to have to put up with such a stupid name.
I've tried for several years to find a decent review of a bad boy buggy, and one of my local sporting goods stores is one of the largest dealers in the country. Of course the dealer loves them but I have yet to speak to anyone that has one or find any review on the internet that says they are anything other than a lot of trouble

I ended up going with a Kawasaki Mule.
Posted By: carlm Re: Opinions on Bad Boy Buggies - 01/27/16
Had a guy lease some hunting ground from me in '14 who had a hybrid. He did not recommend it. Had a lot of problems with it.
I'll stick to the XJ...it has good HVAC.
© 24hourcampfire