Home
Posted By: Sakoluvr LED lights - 05/12/16
I want to put a light bar (maybe 8 - 12 inches) on my 4-wheeler. Are there any "bargains" out there or do I have to drop big bucks for a Ridgid Industries brand lights.
Posted By: badger Re: LED lights - 05/12/16
DDMTuning.com

Look in their LED off road lighting section. Good quality lights and reasonably priced. I have used them on 2 side by sides. I also have Rigid lights on my truck, and yes, there is a difference, but the price difference is considerable.
Posted By: Wacenturion Re: LED lights - 05/14/16
Might want to check out MotoAlliance....they have some nice lights that are reasonable.
Posted By: Rgramjet Re: LED lights - 05/14/16
I bought a 12" AUX Led light off of amazon.

All in, less than $60.

Light is astoundingly bright! I ride alot at night. So much brighter than the stock lights on my 2016 Kodiak 700.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: LED lights - 05/15/16
Thanks all. I may go cheap first. Been looking on amazon
Posted By: badger Re: LED lights - 05/15/16
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Thanks all. I may go cheap first. Been looking on amazon

Ahhh, so you want to buy twice then? laugh
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: LED lights - 05/23/16
I've got a 20" light bar on my Rhino that have the combo of flood/spot lights on them. I got mine from Flimmy over on Trailbrightled.com, think I paid around $180 shipped for mine. Have had them for 2 years now with no issues at all.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: LED lights - 05/24/16
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I've got a 20" light bar on my Rhino that have the combo of flood/spot lights on them. I got mine from Flimmy over on Trailbrightled.com, think I paid around $180 shipped for mine. Have had them for 2 years now with no issues at all.

Thanks. I think I am going to order one from them. Just finished a bunch of maintenance work and now I want to add a light.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: LED lights - 05/24/16
Flimmys a good dude, I just ordered a pair of the 4 1/4" round led lights to replace the stock headlights on my Rhino. $55 shipped is a helluva deal IMO.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: LED lights - 05/24/16
I saw those. Can't go wrong with free shipping. BTW, who is Flimmy?
Posted By: tzone Re: LED lights - 05/25/16
There are TONS of them.

You won't use your head light again if you do!

I got a cablea's branded 10" bar that was pre wired. It hooked up nice. Now I don't even see it listed or have I been able to find it in the store since.

It was $90.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: LED lights - 05/25/16
Flimmy is the guy that runs that website, he goes by that username on a lot of the sxs forums.
Posted By: badger Re: LED lights - 05/26/16
[Linked Image]

30" bar from DDM Tuning. Less than $200.00.
© 24hourcampfire