Home
Posted By: Halfadozen Mahindra UTV - 10/07/16
Anybody on here own one? Am looking at the mPact 750s - gas model, and wondering how it has performed for you.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Mahindra UTV - 10/08/16
Where are those sold? At least Mahindra has a reputation for their tractors.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Mahindra UTV - 10/08/16
Mahindra's the biggest maker of tractors in the world. They're good but the problem here is the lack of dealers. A farmer I know has one. He had to take it in for warranty work which was a 400 mile round trip. Then he had to go get it a few days later.
I hadn't heard that they make UTV's.

I just looked at the specs on some. I didn't see anything that would top 35 mph. That's plenty for some uses but not for others.
Posted By: walt501 Re: Mahindra UTV - 10/09/16
"Mahindra USA announced Monday it is teaming up with Intimidator Inc. to manufacturer an all-new line of utility vehicles, the Mahindra mPACT™ XTV. The mPACT™ XTV rollout will begin with six models available through Mahindra’s dealer network beginning in early 2015. Mahindra dealers were given a sneak preview of the new utility vehicles at Mahindra’s Regional Dealer Meetings in October."

"“We are looking forward to a long-term and productive relationship with Mahindra to bring the mPACT™ XTV’s, that are built with pride from the ground up in Batesville, AR, to its strong and growing North American dealer distribution network. We will boost UTV production significantly in the coming years as we expand the rollout to all markets to meet demand,” said Robert Foster, Owner, Intimidator, Inc."

Click Here

Posted By: stantdm Re: Mahindra UTV - 10/23/16
My fear with Mahindra is parts availability, and the time it will take to get them.

© 24hourcampfire