Home
Posted By: RickcNY Kymco and Massimo side x sides - 01/29/17
I know there cheap up front but does anyone have real experience with either brand ? Opinions and experiences appreciated ,thank you
Are parts and service available?
If you live in a town where there is a dealer you trust you could talk to them about parts and service availability. There are not many dealers that carry either brand at this time.

Resale value is not going to be a plus with either brand.
It's really hard to break into a new market. They have to have dealers & service in place before anyone will buy, then nobody wants to be a guinea pig.
Mahindra is a classic example. They're the biggest tractor mfg in the world but very small in the US. They recently bought XTV atv/utv's to get into the US market but you sure don't see many XTV's running around the hills. There aren't any dealers around here that I know of.
Originally Posted by RickcNY
I know there cheap up front but does anyone have real experience with either brand ? Opinions and experiences appreciated ,thank you

A friend has a Massimo UTV, not sure of the size though. It came with all the bells and whistles for a great price. Other than a wheel bearing going out in the first few hundred miles he has had no other issues and he has almost 3,000 miles on it now. He rides mainly in the mountains around here with his wife and a load of cooking gear in the back. He doesn't abuse it but he gets to where he wants to go with it.
© 24hourcampfire