Posted By: saddlesore Re: Pack Trip - 02/15/17
Enjoyed the video
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Pack Trip - 02/15/17
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Enjoyed the video

So did I.

L.W.
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Pack Trip - 02/16/17
I couldn't tell very well,but were you putting a single diamond on top of the pack,or just kinda your own deal?

If you are into Diamond hitches,here is something you might try.It can be a single diamond on top or a double. The caribiners act like pulleys and you can really cinch a load down good and tight, and you don't have to thread the lash rope thru anything.

[Linked Image]

In actual use.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cowboyvon Re: Pack Trip - 02/16/17
Looks nice I will have to try that .. I just use a one man diamond .. I pack pretty light for myself. I ride alot of miles hunting lions but don't pack as much as I would like hopefully in the future I will do more packing in. My place is up next to the wilderness.. I have a youtube channel with more videos .. Thanks!
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Pack Trip - 02/16/17
Originally Posted by Cowboyvon
Looks nice I will have to try that .. I just use a one man diamond .. I pack pretty light for myself. I ride alot of miles hunting lions but don't pack as much as I would like hopefully in the future I will do more packing in. My place is up next to the wilderness.. I have a youtube channel with more videos .. Thanks!

I throw the double diamond shown myself all the time. Pretty easy and I'm over 70 and only 5'-5"
Posted By: Robster Re: Pack Trip - 02/17/17
He has some great videos!!! take the time to check them out!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtVDfG3GPTm8FbNY0Bb-oBA
Posted By: Cowboyvon Re: Pack Trip - 02/18/17
Originally Posted by Robster
He has some great videos!!! take the time to check them out!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtVDfG3GPTm8FbNY0Bb-oBA

Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire