Home
Hello fellow hunters/shooters!

I just got confirmation from a big powder supply company in Canada (Higginsons) that Hodgdon has discontinued the Enduron line of powders.

I am really suprised by this decision by Hodgdon. So save what you have or switch/change your powders when you shop next.
yup Already posted in Big Game reloading section.

This sux!!!!!!
In that case I’m glad I never got hooked.
Trudeau claims they are responsible for climate change, so was going to implement a carbon tax.
I've been working with IMR4451 trying to switch over from H4350 and IMR4350. I suppose IMR4350 and H4350 are likely to stay, I hope. I only have a couple of LB's of IMR4451, maybe I'll save that for a load I've worked up and forget trying anything new.
I’m glad I never bought any, sticking with 4350
Great. I’ve been working on loads with 4451 and 4955. Apparently that’s been a big waste.
Glad I never drank the koolaid.
Sorry to you guys that use it a lot.
Oddly enough Powder Valley is showing some of the Enduron powder in stock. Get it while ya can....
now out of stock
H4831/H4350 are wildly popular and excellent single base, temp stable powders.

They could sell every grn. they could manufacture, as soon as it hit the market.

Go with what brought ya to the dance.

GR
I'm still willing to start a US-based powder manufacturer if you are a process/chem engineer or have deep pockets.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm still willing to start a US-based powder manufacturer if you are a process/chem engineer or have deep pockets.

I wish !!! and next to it a primer plant!
© 24hourcampfire