Home
Posted By: Sakoluvr Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
Do I remember seeing one of your pictures with a Seekins rifle? Can you tell me (in English LOL) what you like and don’t like about them? Thanks
Learn to code. He's gotta be an IT guy.😁
ALL "new" to me. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Posted By: irfubar Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Do I remember seeing one of your pictures with a Seekins rifle? Can you tell me (in English LOL) what you like and don’t like about them? Thanks

How stupid do you have to be to invoke Big Sticks advice ?.... on anything... wtf
Originally Posted by irfubar

How stupid do you have to be to invoke Big Sticks advice ?.... on anything... wtf

I'd say he's pretty smart....
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

He’s given me some excellent advice on photography via PM’s. Didn’t call me a dumbfuq or anything…🤣
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Your Big Stick fanboy status is duly noted....
Originally Posted by Godogs57

He’s given me some excellent advice on photography via PM’s. Didn’t call me a dumbfuq or anything…🤣

You seem proud of that?
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

You seem proud of that?
No, just responding to your insult.

You seem proud of that?

So you felt compelled to defend Big Sticks honor? well ok then... kinda weird for a grown man to do that
Posted By: Shag Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

He claims they are junk.
So you felt compelled to defend Big Sticks honor? well ok then... kinda weird for a grown man to do that

Appears Godogs was compelled to defend his own honor.........!

So listening to someone's opinion is being a fan boy? Perhaps I'm just not a puzzy hurt biatch...

Your status as a retard is duly noted...
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Appears Godogs was compelled to defend his own honor.........!

And you are compelled too.... be liberal dumbfuuck as always...

So listening to someone's opinion is being a fan boy? Perhaps I'm just not a puzzy hurt biatch...

Your status as a retard is duly noted...

Liking you is a challenge....

So everybody who disagrees with you is a liberal, eh? Figures.

Stick must've really chapped your azz..........

Weak Casey... I have read your nonsense here for years... I ain't guessing
If a person is going to seek advice , rather than find the answers himself at least take advice from a sane person.... mental illness is real... seek out sanity...
Posted By: RHutch Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
There is nothing not to like from my experience. Have had it about 6 weeks, 45 rounds down the pipe, 1/2 minute out to 400 with factory 143’s. Will load something for it after hunting season.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Stick must've REALLY chapped your azz......

Stick must've REALLY chapped your azz......

Typical libtard.... you have chapped my azz... Stick is a sick inconsequential moron.... but that sails over your head as most things do
Originally Posted by RHutch
There is nothing not to like from my experience. Have had it about 6 weeks, 45 rounds down the pipe, 1/2 minute out to 400 with factory 143’s. Will load something for it after hunting season.

Looking at the Seekins website, don't see that particular stock camo pattern?
My bad, I see it now.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
If a person is going to seek advice , rather than find the answers himself at least take advice from a sane person.... mental illness is real... seek out sanity...

That's a fact. With regards to Seekins, the man to ask is GregW, who quietly kills high quality animals of all kinds.
Typical libtard.... you have chapped my azz... Stick is a sick inconsequential moron.... but that sails over your head as most things do

Shows how much attention you pay.

Coming from a classic low information guy that doesn't even begin to chap my azz.

But low information people get really chapped really easily, and Stick knows how to chap your azz in a heartbeat......

Shows how much attention you pay.

Coming from a classic low information guy that doesn't even begin to chap my azz.

But low information people get really chapped really easily, and Stick knows how to chap your azz in a heartbeat......

That's some word salad you dreamed up..... so how about you post a picture to back up your mouth?
Posted By: Fotis Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
This is funny. It's like calling Joe Biden a hero. 😂
Originally Posted by JGRaider

That's a fact. With regards to Seekins, the man to ask is GregW, who quietly kills high quality animals of all kinds.

Right Uncle Johnny ?.... at least have enough sense to follow the real deal....
Hell some people still vote Democrat!
That's some word salad you dreamed up..... so how about you post a picture to back up your mouth?

Stick must've really, REALLY, chapped your azz.

Yes, everybody on the internet is the toughest, baddest sumbee to ever walk the face of the planet.

Stick posts lots of pictures. That explains it, you must be plum jealous........

Sako posts a perfectly legit question to another member who has obviously chapped your azz, and you pop out of the weeds, go after Sako, and turn the thread into a bonfire.

Classic internet dumbazz behavior.

And for your low information brain, it's about you going after Sako, nothing to do with Stick.

Yes, everybody on the internet is the toughest, baddest sumbee to ever walk the face of the planet.

Stick posts lots of pictures. That explains it, you must be plum jealous........

Sako posts a perfectly legit question to another member who has obviously chapped your azz, and you pop out of the weeds, go after Sako, and turn the thread into a bonfire.

And for your low information brain, it's about you going after Sako, nothing to do with Stick.

Does this mean you will post a pic? you know these forums rely on people participating.... and more than just words, words are cheap.... step up or shut up
If I was to ask Hunter Bidens advice... would that be foolish? lmfao

Does this mean you will post a pic? you know these forums rely on people participating.... and more than just words, words are cheap.... step up or shut up
A pic of what?!--your naked girlfriend?

A pic of what?!--your naked girlfriend?

Just like a slimy troll........ this is why you aren't relevant
Posted By: elkrazy Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
Well crap this went sideways fast …. I was hopping to get some real impressions on the Seekins rifles … from someone with experience. Don’t care much who.

Instead ….
Originally Posted by elkrazy
Well crap this went sideways fast …. I was hopping to get some real impressions on the Seekins rifles … from someone with experience. Don’t care much who.

Instead ….

Sorry .... but you aren't the OP.... he started a schit storm when he invoked Stick... a thread with Stick is always a schit storm... best find answers elsewhere....
The thread went full fubar….
smile smile
Bless her heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
I was hoping for some Seekins info too. Like what’s the main difference between the PH2 and Element?

Full irfubar indeed......
It's about freakin' time you showed up Stickers.

irfubar lives vicariously on the internet with pictures.

Post some pics and keep him entertained for us, will ya?

I promise it won't take much, he's a pretty low information guy....

Full irfubar indeed......

Your turn troll... or are you simply all mouth?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
lol....that low info scumbag behavior is important to people who live vicariously on the internet.

Man, Stick must've really chapped your azz.

I'm sure glad you have him on ignore, weak minded people need that feature......
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
I was hoping for some Seekins info too. Like what’s the main difference between the PH2 and Element?
The Element saves about a pound and a half over the Ph2 by employing an aluminum receiver and bolt, and shorter, smaller contour barrel…while costing $1K more.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

True words were never spoken.
Thanks RHutch.
lol....that low info scumbag behavior is important to people who live vicariously on the internet.

I'm sure glad you have him on ignore, weak minded people need that feature......

You would have much more credibility if you posted a pic to back up your assertions.... here I will help you out....
Your turn.... you can do it.... unless you can't ?

And your simple thinking thinks I am jealous of Stick.... hahahhahahahahaha

Posted By: keith Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

I have learned a thing or two from him, also.
Posted By: keith Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
I don't think that Stick suffers fools lightly. Plus, he seems to have a grip on the fact that mindsets are a tough thing to break, his teaching method is unique, eh?
Hell...'fibber is sooooooo "sure" of herself,that she can almost use her own punctuation. ALMOST. Hint.

Slip her (2) beers and she cries like the kchunt she is,floundering to quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,though on "accident". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Ok stupid fuuck... your turn....
And you think I need to live vicariously through Stick and his photo's... you are dumber than I thought...

Posted By: kingston Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
I want to see Stick post up some mustache pics.
Originally Posted by keith
I don't think that Stick suffers fools lightly. Plus, he seems to have a grip on the fact that mindsets are a tough thing to break, his teaching method is unique, eh?

What you and Stick assume a fool.... may be very wrong

Ok .... I must admit, I am jealous of Stick spending 6 months a year at man camp in order to buy trinkets to impress you on the internet....
Well not really.... I spend time looking out my window 12 months a year pondering the stupidity... hahahahahhahaha

Alpindick.......
Your turn.... prove me the fool, now is your big chance
Since we are posting big dick pics…. Seekins kill….100lb target of opportunity

Hey.... look who showed up out my front window.... while Stick was in man camp... earning some gingle to buy trinkets.... lmao

Since we are posting big dick pics…. Seekins kill….100lb target of opportunity

Is that a pic of Alpinecreek? if so excellent
Guess Alpinedick tucked tail and ran..... hahahahhahahahahahah
The Great Swami was summoned without a seance, yet couldn't even answer to OP's question regarding an action. Par for the course. How many more pages of poo flinging before we get a real answer - the world may never know.
Be careful not to get 'fibber going,or she'll "invent" schit that don't exist,to satiate her Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqktitude Delusions...while being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,about her "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

It's VERY tough on her,being the Drooling Dumbfhuqk that she is and she'll happily extoll them very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

She thinks about me and "lives" vicariously 24/7,for the obvious very GOOD reasons...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Uh oh..... looks like Alpinedick is at a lose for words......

Out my front window...... while Stick is in man camp ......

From my couch...... smile

Wishin I was in man camp..... lmfao... hahhahahahahahahahhaha

Poor Stick.... maybe if he was a little smarter and learned things like say.... investing... he wouldn't be stuck in man camp.... lmao

Pondering this dilemma, lookin out my window

Maybe with a little diligent study and a lot of practice , Stick could build a custom rifle? naaaa..... lmao

Where did Alpinedick go? we are just starting to have fun.....

I know he will post a pic..... any year now... lmao
Those who can't afford a camera,swoon their Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Ooooopsie!...on wares that exist. Hint.

Pardon the back yard. Hint.

Your "pictures" are as fhuqking HILARIOUS as your very WELL founded Insecurities! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
At least I can afford not to work.....

Broke dicks projecting.... hilarious....

Where is that idiot Alpinedick?

Now Stick can say he has seen one..... lmao

Kudos on your MANY very WELL founded Insecurities,you Magnificently Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally),heart for trying though.

Hint.

Alpinedick.... where are you?

Stick... you best work some overtime to keep up.... smile

DumbStick..... are you in man camp now?

Fortunately for you,lies are free. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

A little more overtime little buddy and you will get there..... chin up... wink

Posted By: Seafire Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

You seem proud of that?

Stumpy LIVES to be the center of attention.....

Kinda like Steve Martin in the movie, The Jerk.... " I'm in the phone book! Millions of people will look in this book every single day and they will see my NAME! Now I'm Someboy!"
Wares? what are these wares you speak of?

A clue for you DumbStick.... USPS cannot deliver this.... hahahhahahaha
You can search your catologs until hell freezes over and you won't find one

'fibber,

If only for context,cite how many times a day you think about me and the typical duration(s) of same,if only to quantify your very WELL founded Insecurities,you Magnificent Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

You and Shefire should conjoin your Insecurity "powers",if only to keep things "fair". Then you can duel for punctuation "rights". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Posted By: Seafire Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

How do you know all the pics Stumpy posts are his, instead of jus stealing it off the internet...
It's not hard to work out what he wants (or hopes for) when he's "nice" to someone he PM's.
Does this mean you will post a pic? you know these forums rely on people participating.... and more than just words, words are cheap....
Pics are cheap, too, apparently. grin
SniffleKchunt,

Hell...I barely have 1000+ PM's,as you set on the sidelines and think about me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Crying Kchunts are a hoot! Pardon my having given away,more than you've "got". Hint.

Posted By: Calvin Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
Handled/shot seekins element not long ago. Well worth the price and will be getting one.

I'm not in the business,of recalling,what you recall...but I've a couple Havaks. Hint.

My Glen Gen1 is Skookum. Hint.

While never introduced as a LW,but as a rather well balanced machine,which it sure as the fhuqk is. Lamentations tossed it's way(by others),were/are the cock on the close bolt,which makes less than zero fhuqks to me. I can shuck shells,make empties fly and roll schit as I please. Send it in and they'll change it to "traditional" cock on the close. I'll simply hold pat and rock same. Hint.

MacaMillion stocks are zero gamble and 'Warden ergo's jive nicely. The parcel shoots VERY soft and the vertical grip soaks recoil,like they all do. Comb height arranges nice things and trace/impact,are easily arranged on the rifle. The bedding is dialed,the trigger easily coaxed and schit is concentric. Kudos on the 1913 rail LUG. Hint.

The RPM is there(8"),throat geometry is golden and the platform will happily Smooch .620 BC 112's at 3050fps,from binderless mags. Hint.

As illustrated prior and trying new brass,it do nice thangs out of the gate. Hint.

Despite being "new" to the larder(couple months),it's sold alotta rifles. Hint...................
I got this….

Rifle

Grouping

Obligatory fish pic

Wildlife
Originally Posted by Big Stick

I'm not in the business,of recalling,what you recall...but I've a couple Havaks. Hint.

While never introduced as a LW,but as a rather well balanced machine,which it sure as the fhuqk is. Lamentations tossed it's way(by others),were/are the cock on the close bolt,which makes less than zero fhuqks to me. I can shuck shells,make empties fly and roll schit as I please. Send it in and they'll change it to "traditional" cock on the close. I'll simply hold pat and rock same. Hint.

MacaMillion stocks are zero gamble and 'Warden ergo's jive nicely. The parcel shoots VERY soft and the vertical grip soaks recoil,like they all do. Comb height arranges nice things and trace/impact,are easily arranged on the rifle. The bedding is dialed,the trigger easily coaxed and schit is concentric. Kudos on the 1913 rail LUG. Hint.

The RPM is there(8"),throat geometry is golden and the platform will happily Smooch .620 BC 112's at 3050fps,from binderless mags. Hint.

As illustrated prior and trying new brass,it do nice thangs out of the gate. Hint.

Despite being "new" to the larder(couple months),it's sold alotta rifles. Hint...................
Don't forget to throw them in the lake to make them "look" as though you've been hunting with them.
The Kali Krew has "unfair" advantages,if only because you boys actually shoot. Hint...................(grin)
SniffleKchunt,

Perhaps you can simply flap your Fairy wings and fly away from Reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy how disconcerting your Brokedicktitude is,so you can't even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude of an "average" day and the splendors associated. Hint.

Why did they go with a cock on close design? (I honestly no idea anyone was producing a modern cock on close bolt gun.)
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
I wonder when a 7MM PRC will be chambered.
Maybe with a little diligent study and a lot of practice , Stick could build a custom rifle? naaaa..... lmao

Is that your .375 H&H, Irfubar?

Also that is lovely country you live in.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ken , that's my 458.
Here is the 375 H&H I just finished....

fubar, you have some badass pics. You'd laugh at the scenery around here. This is just simply badasss......

Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
There's some info on Seekins Havak/Element rifles at the following. I really like both versions.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...avak-element-anyone-own-one#Post17087607
fubar, you have some badass pics. You'd laugh at the scenery around here. This is just simply badasss......

Thanks Johnny,
I might have got a little carried away last night. Apparently being called envious and living vicariously.... by a do nothing liberal troll from Colorado got under my skin.... smile
Now I am probably in trouble for thread hi jacking..... oh well.... it's not like threads involving Stick don't go sideways on a regular basis.... wink
Oh and Alpineprick couldn't pay me enough to trade places with Stick....he would have to win the lottery, a BIG lottery
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Does this mean you will post a pic? you know these forums rely on people participating.... and more than just words, words are cheap....

Jordan,
You're attempted schit stirring has been noted.... smile hey were did Alpineprick go?
Posted By: joshf303 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22

Did Greg acquire a Seekins over the last week? He’s sandbagging me if so…

I’ve always dug Glenn’s work and the Havak and Elements are no different. Don’t own one personally…yet…but have done load work for a handful and they are a peach. Well thought out designs, throats and twist rates. I’m not usually a fan of propriety anything (magazines) but I don’t see Seekins going anywhere anytime soon…
Originally Posted by joshf303

I’ve always dug Glenn’s work and the Havak and Elements are no different. Don’t own one personally…yet…but have done load work for a handful and they are a peach. Well thought out designs, throats and twist rates. I’m not usually a fan of propriety anything (magazines) but I don’t see Seekins going anywhere anytime soon…

Hey there josh. I was thinking he's had one for a couple of years now. Could be mistaken? Last time I thought I was mistaken, I was mistaken! I'm about ready for another one of your rifle culls myself....keep me in mind! My wife has become a hog killing machine with that CTR you sold me.

Jordan,
You're attempted schit stirring has been noted.... smile hey were did Alpineprick go?
LOL, it was in reference to the roundoak saga. grin
Posted By: iddave Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
I picked one up late last year in 7 rem mag. Loaded with R23 and 180 Bergers, I quickly surmised a guy has to try REAL hard to miss anything in the crosshairs out to 700ish[Linked Image from i.ibb.co].

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Unfortunately, my son felt the same and used his sway over mama to relieve me of it and fled with it back to college. He has put it to good use thus far…

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Jordan,
LOL, it was in reference to the roundoak saga. grin

Crazy stuff, huh
Beware of manure spreaders.... lol

Ken , that's my 458.
Here is the 375 H&H I just finished....

Gotcha!
Posted By: Teal Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
Reason to go Seekins PH2 over say a Rem or Bergara in 7 Rem Mag?

Getting the thought of maybe a heavy 7 to go with my Montucky 7-08.
Posted By: iddave Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by Teal
Reason to go Seekins PH2 over say a Rem or Bergara in 7 Rem Mag?

Getting the thought of maybe a heavy 7 to go with my Montucky 7-08.

Customer Service, accuracy, twist rates, National company origins, magazine length, etc, etc. the list is pretty lengthy. Price is the ONLY reason to consider a Bergara over a Seekins imho.

Dave

There is no way that is going to work. That saddle is going to roll under that horse in no time.
You have the all the weight on one side.

Tony
Posted By: irfubar Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by TonyRumore

There is no way that is going to work. That saddle is going to roll under that horse in no time.
You have the all the weight on one side.

Tony

It worked fine for the 3 mile trek out... didn't have to re-rig
Looking at the pic I see your point. it's an optical illusion, that buck was very large bodied and his hind quarters were hangin off the other side
Posted By: geedubya Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/02/22
Great Pix guys.......

Keep the taunts and insults coming!

ya!

GWB
Posted By: Shag Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/02/22

According to bacon throat Seekins rifles are junk.
Stick is the old school Howard Stern of the campfire. I bet more people read his threads because they just don't like him.
Looking at the pic I see your point. it's an optical illusion, that buck was very large bodied and his hind quarters were hangin off the other side

Wow, that's surprising. I've packed about 50 deer...quite a bit differently than that. Slot through the belly hide, looped over the saddle horn, legs pulled foward and downward, with the head curled back over the rump of the horse. That puts the antlers more centered over the horse's back/rump so he doesn't bust your rack walking on a trail close to a tree. If the horse hasn't packed before, it can be a bit of a rodeo getting the deer saddled up. A blind fold can come in handy. For the horse, not me.

Tony Rumore
Tromix
Posted By: drano 25 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/02/22
[quote=Sakoluvr]

Stick, how’s the Sig brass quality?
Originally Posted by TonyRumore

Wow, that's surprising. I've packed about 50 deer...quite a bit differently than that. Slot through the belly hide, looped over the saddle horn, legs pulled foward and downward, with the head curled back over the rump of the horse. That puts the antlers more centered over the horse's back/rump so he doesn't bust your rack walking on a trail close to a tree. If the horse hasn't packed before, it can be a bit of a rodeo getting the deer saddled up. A blind fold can come in handy. For the horse, not me.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

That buck was basically rigged up the same as this , except head facing forward....

Irfubar, did you kill that buck near your home?
Posted By: cas6969 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/02/22
He doesn't like them. If I worked for Seekins, I'd be using this in the ads.
Originally Posted by Shag

Originally Posted by cas6969

I can't speak for the homunculus from Alaska, after all, who can with his bastardized version of the English language. However, I think I've gotten to the point where I am able to interpret some his his "finer" nuances and it is my take that he thinks highly of them. Yes little buddy, I know, I know, I'm sucking the wrong ass. However, I just don't want you to be misinterpreted or misunderstood.
Ken,

If you are referring to the the buck above your post, yes that was about 60 miles as the crow flies from home. In the Bob Marshall wilderness.

If you are referring to the to the first pic with me and my horse, that was in the Beartooth Mtns in S. central Montana, it was close to my home at the time, now its several hundred miles away.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by Shag

Originally Posted by cas6969

I can't speak for the homunculus from Alaska, after all, who can with his bastardized version of the English language. However, I think I've gotten to the point where I am able to interpret some his his "finer" nuances and it is my take that he thinks highly of them. Yes little buddy, I know, I know, I'm sucking the wrong ass. However, I just don't want you to be misinterpreted or misunderstood.

No he constantly talks out his asz. Half a year ago hes giving guys chit telling them anyone shooting a seekins dumbphucktitude is off the charts. Now he's got at least 4? Out his asz. No differnt than when anyone that didn't use a Leupold was a dumb chunt. Or when only a [bleep] wouldn't use a Barnes TTSX. Out his asz. To when only a [bleep] wouldn't use an A-Max, blah blah blah out his asz daily being a sawed off yappin ankle biting turd licker that's mostly best at beatin women and killin kids. Total scum sucker... He could be decent, but he's most happy being a miserable loud mouth punk azzed biatch. It's his calling.
Posted By: cas6969 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
However, I just don't want you to be misinterpreted or misunderstood.

If he does like them, then I'd be on the phone with the lawyers making sure he kept it to himself.
I'll have an element in 6.5cm here next week. Looking forward to it!
Ken,

If you are referring to the the buck above your post, yes that was about 60 miles as the crow flies from home. In the Bob Marshall wilderness.

If you are referring to the to the first pic with me and my horse, that was in the Beartooth Mtns in S. central Montana, it was close to my home at the time, now its several hundred miles away.
The one with the buck in it.

Thanks for the reply, Irfubar.
Originally Posted by BradArnett
I'll have an element in 6.5cm here next week. Looking forward to it!

Congrats! Homegrown local guy been at it along time. Helped alot of people out along the way. One of his engineers father lives next door. Great oldman bout ready to give up his famous Jerky and salami recipe's and use his smoke house. Will do 200lb of meat this weekend! lol Glenn actually doesn't mind helping out one of his competitors whom he used to employ. Seen a couple of his 6.5 Creedmoors take down really nice bulls in Hells Canyon. One of which I helped pack out and that I wish i hadn't seen killed... LOL 143eldx does a pretty good job on elk when placed properly. But then again what doesn't. Anyway Congrats. Beautiful rifles from a great guy.
Fortunately for Whining Brokedicks,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to read about it and ogle The Splendid Pixels,while trying to "convince" yourself...that you "could too". Hint.

Don't "forget" the punctuation. Ooooooopsie!!!! too late. Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same? If only for more oblivious HILARITY. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................
Think of you? Never. Reply to your regurgitated bullchit on occasion. Unfortunately too often you're begging for attention on topics I'm interested in.

Besides, I puke when I see Midgets.
You Brokedick CRYING Kchunts are a hoot and I REALLY "believe" you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Whine aloud and flounder in your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Your High Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is soothing. Be sure to add to it,the next time you "don't" think about me,you Magnificently Lying Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Still wondering if anyone has firsthand knowledge of why Seekins went cock on close until so recently?
Ask poor poor(literally) Shag,she saw a picture of one. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
Still wondering if anyone has firsthand knowledge of why Seekins went cock on close until so recently?
Total guess here, but it's a strategy sometimes used to lighten the bolt lift.
Posted By: Shag Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/03/22
Glens nephew took this unit 11 bull on our hunt 3 yrs ago. I was shooting said rifle before you even knew they existed.

Attached picture IMG_4017 (1).jpg
That must be VERY "exciting" for someone like you,who's always on the outside looking in and Licking Windows...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NO fhuqking "wonder",you gotta think about me so often,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Posted By: Shag Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/03/22
Watching you go full on retard everyday of your life? Pretty boring actually. You got ya a burst of energy? You gonna go beat a kid? Maybe slap your sisters azz? GFY Your absolute scum.
Perhaps hold your breath,so as to put some extra HISSY on your Fit...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you've "got" pictures. Hint.

I want an element in 7 prc. Not needing to go that light but i want the shorter barrel. Still debating that or a build with an anTi action and a 22" brux 8 twist. I liked the original micky stock on the havak better than the new one. If I build I'm thinking game scout with the anTi and brux. What would be a better stock option?

Only thing dragging on the build is wondering if an anTi can really eject without bouncing them off a low mounted windage turret. I just can't handle another high flinging custom action. Flat ejection is important to me and I hate seeing an m16 extractor on anything but an m16 or ar. I want an open top action that's plays well bdl style and throws brass more horizontal than vertical.

The element seems like the easy route with likely better resale. I just prefer bdl and an open top action.

Bb
AICS mags are handy. Stock ergo's are subjective. A Seven Kreed and 180's would make me happy. Hint.....................
I’ve not laid hands on one, but I am a bit skeptical of the longevity of an aluminum bolt-action. For you guys with an Element, how are they holding up, and when Seekins says that aluminum encases steel, what exactly does that look like?
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/03/22
I read some reviews that said the carbon composite stocks now used are very stiff.
Posted By: BubbaG Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Stick is the old school Howard Stern of the campfire. I bet more people read his threads because they just don't like him.

If you have read one, you have read them all. How many times can you post the exact same pictures with almost the exact same text, just minor changes to the insults, not to mention they rarely have anything to do with the topic being discussed? Just an observation.
Posted By: dznnf7 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/03/22
Worth watching:
They're a well thunked Skookum platform,that make sense from stem to stern. Hint..............
They're a well thunked Skookum platform,that make sense from stem to stern. Hint..............

What I was hoping to hear.
Only fair to dangle slack on the rope and let The Paper Hat Brigade do their best,with copious Imagination and Pretend,coupled with Hurt Feeler Reports. Wares that exist,do reliably get their tears of jealous angst flowing and their Insecurities accrue hilariously...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

You took long enough to chum. I am going to jump on a 7PRC when available. Hope components become readily available.

To those that actually contributed, thanks. Geesh.
The 180 ELD at projected 7 PRC velocity,is a fhuqking monster. It'll garner support,simply because it connects mechanical defaults,like no other. Hint.

If/when I can find brass,I'll dabble same in a POS Goat Fhuqk Pre-64 70,that was formerly a 338 Win Mag,if only for R&D giggles. Hint................
Thanks for the intel on the Element.
Element thunking and fit/finish,are surprisingly Skookum,given the modest asking price. Hint.

Schit fits,as it should and the bedding is rather nice,both mechanically and eye fhuqktitude. Action fastener lngth was scrutinized and tuned in perfect accords. Hint.

Triggers tweak easily and have the latitude to make me happy. I'm trigger picky. Hint.

I like that the bolt "knob",is integral to the whole stem and is seriously affixed. Hint.

The receiver boasts lotsa concentric/flat surface area and the recoil lug isn't going anywhere. Hint.

Feed/function is fhuqking money,which is of course an AICS propensity. The integral 20 MOA rail don't suck and all mechanics play nicely together. Hint.................
Is there any reason a fella would want a Havak over a Waypoint?
While the blueprints are of a like Theme,the Havak is 1.5-pounds lighter. Ergo's are subjective. Pards and I have had (4) Waypoints on order(S/S,fixed Sixes),for quite some time now(6 months+). We'll see how it sorts out. Hint.............
Posted By: Kaleb Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/03/22
My brother has a carbon waypoint. It’s a peach. I wouldn’t get a car on one because I’ll chop and thread. For 2 grand the waypoint is a dandy from what I’ve seen I would just want the steel barrel.
S/S spout,or Bust for me. Hint................
For what it's worth, the way point has a 3/4" MOA guarantee. The Seekins guarantees that you will be happy with the rifle in all regards. If not, tell them what the problem is (accuracy, etc) and they will tear down the rifle and make it right even if it means replacing said rifle. That kind of customer service has made up my mind.

Note to self: do not ask Big Stick any questions at the risk of pissin off folks. LMAO. Almost 9K views. TFF
Don't be too hard on the gals,as they "live" vicariously and extoll countless VERY well founded Insecurities and Whine aloud. Hint.

The HAVAKS fhuqking shoot! Hint..............
Posted By: tzone Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/03/22
While the blueprints are of a like Theme,the Havak is 1.5-pounds lighter. Ergo's are subjective. Pards and I have had (4) Waypoints on order(S/S,fixed Sixes),for quite some time now(6 months+). We'll see how it sorts out. Hint.............

What caliber waypoint?

LGS has 6.5cm and there is a lot to be liked.
I see a stainless 6.5 waypoint for around $1600. Tempting…
Posted By: tzone Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/04/22
Same as the one LGS has listed at. It’s a lot of rifle for the money.
I want the Seex Kreed in Waypoint and am contemplating grabbing an Element chambered same. If I recall correctly,I have a minimum of (5) each 224,Seex and 264 Kreeds. They run the gamut. Hint...............
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by Model70Fan

I've not handled a Waypoint so I can't speak good or bad on them.

If someone is looking for a 6.5 PRC, then the Havak would be the best best due to the OAL Seekins mags allow. For the PRC it's a Seekins made mag, so it's not AICS....proprietary isn't my first choice on most things but it's a bonus for the PRC.
I'm a big Seekins fan overall but sent a Havak back for rework.

I bought an Element last fall 2021. This rifle had an obviously crooked chamber, and some minor QC issues. I heard about known QC issues with some rifles in 2019/2020 but figured that those problems were resolved.

All that stated, I have zero complaints on the customer service. They made it right. The QC/QA team met my expectations and then some.

Funny thing is, I still haven't fired the dang rifle yet! The test groups from Seekins are basically one hole, so I don't have much concern at this point. Just have too many other projects going.
Posted By: Judman Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/04/22
How many lugs do they have?
The 180 ELD at projected 7 PRC velocity,is a fhuqking monster. It'll garner support,simply because it connects mechanical defaults,like no other. Hint.

If/when I can find brass,I'll dabble same in a POS Goat Fhuqk Pre-64 70,that was formerly a 338 Win Mag,if only for R&D giggles. Hint................

Clearly you've no "fhuqking" clue what a real 7mm "monster" is ......

The 7mm PRC is right between the 7mm Rem Mag & 7mm Wby ..... IE ... same ol sheeit with different color TP ..... Whorenady red in this case , & suddenly ... wow ! It is a supreme monsta !

LMAO
Posted By: joshf303 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Clearly you've no "fhuqking" clue what a real 7mm "monster" is ......

The 7mm PRC is right between the 7mm Rem Mag & 7mm Wby ..... IE ... same ol sheeit with different color TP ..... Whorenady red in this case , & suddenly ... wow ! It is a supreme monsta !

LMAO

Are you talking SAAMI 7 PRC or 7/300 PRC? Just curious…

Sounds like from guys that have done the pre-market testing that it falls more between the SAUM and 7 Rem Mag.
She's talking Hurt Feelers. Hint.

The ability for folks to buy a box of 180's and apply same,will be a game changer,if only to the chagrin of them who can't even punctuate for their self. Not that they could begin to savvy RPM/COAL/Throat Geometry or the like. Hint.

Posted By: joshf303 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/04/22

The ability for folks to buy a box of 180's and apply same,will be a game changer,if only to the chagrin of them who can't even punctuate for their self. Not that they could begin to savvy RPM/COAL/Throat Geometry or the like. Hint.

I get it 100%…grin…
Posted By: 8SNAKE Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/04/22

I'm pretty sure Stevie Wonder saw this one coming. laugh
Steve WHorenady is a clot shot commie "Get the covid vaxx or you don't have a job" is what he commanded to his employees

Fu ck him & everything he sells

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by Model70Fan

I've not handled a Waypoint so I can't speak good or bad on them.

If someone is looking for a 6.5 PRC, then the Havak would be the best best due to the OAL Seekins mags allow. For the PRC it's a Seekins made mag, so it's not AICS....proprietary isn't my first choice on most things but it's a bonus for the PRC.

Thought about this a bit. I really like the Seekins Havak as an overall package. Nice flush cups on the underside. Wish they'd put left side flush cups on the stock. Waypoint did....point for Springfield.
I wonder if a portion of that,is due to the stock's thickness,in said locale? Hint.............
More guesses? Hint...........

Posted By: drano 25 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/06/22

Now there’s a parcel of interest…
Posted By: irfubar Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by drano 25

Now there’s a parcel of interest…

You can be assured it is the greatest bestest ever.... and if you are running the same you are still a dumbfuuck.... book it!
Imagination and Pretend,are ALL some can "afford"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

another rifle in a dinky cartridge ?

grow up already
Posted By: SMACK Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/06/22
You couldn’t pay me to shoot a Seekin’s and I live close enough to ride a nag there. Junk!
Posted By: iddave Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by SMACK
You couldn’t pay me to shoot a Seekin’s and I live close enough to ride a nag there. Junk!

Care to elaborate?…

Dave
Imagination and Pretend,are ALL some can "afford"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Oh yeah!! Can't wait to read your review on this. I have been thinking of buying one for a long time
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by iddave
Originally Posted by SMACK

Care to elaborate?…

Dave

+1
Just returned from my local gun shop. They had 3 Waypoints in stock. I looked at the steel barrel 6.5 Creed and a 6.5 PRC carbon. Both had their barrels rubbing the side of the barrel channel. Both fore ends easily touched the barrel with a minimum squeeze of the barrel and stock. One of them had the magazine rattle by touching it and by shaking the rifle. Nothing that can’t be fixed but…..

Big Stick, what is your opinion of them.
Hmmmmm...veddy veddy intellesting. Hint.

I've only handled the Seex Kreeds,both in S/S and CF. Mine is straight as an arrow,in regards to the spout tracking the fore end inletting. Tough to photograph same,especially with flutes tossing shadows,but it is indeed skookum. The fore end suplized me,in it's relative rigidity and with a sling stud being an M-Lok affair,it'll never wear a bipod. From an actual rest,you could never begin to flex it to kiss. Hint.

I don't put much(zero) store in how AICS DBM's behave with Dog Schit MagPul's,but do weigh steel AICS and this platform is a binderless affair,for projectiles of interest to me. Steel bitches,are happy here. Were they not,it's no thang to open lips,inlet deeper or lengthen the 'latch. BT/DT and have ALL the T-shirts. No issues here. Hint.

If only for starters. Hint................
I was a little surprised that both had issues. Didn’t look at the 3rd one in the rack.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/06/22
I don't put much(zero) store in how AICS DBM's behave with Dog Schit MagPul's,but do weigh steel AICS and this platform is a binderless affair,for projectiles of interest to me. Steel bitches,are happy here. Were they not,it's no thang to open lips,inlet deeper or lengthen the 'latch. BT/DT and have ALL the T-shirts. No issues here. Hint.

Since it came up, I'd appreciate some direction on this. I'm needing to do it and have several ideas so I'll throw them out. Direction is welcome.

Havak Element, of course using Seekins factory bm. Every mag sits a touch to low...and I've used several different mags... Pushing up on any of the mags, bolt will catch the top and feed great. If the mag sits at latch depth, bolt will clear top of round. There's a lot of play between sitting on the latch and pushing up. Steel mags are guaranteed to sit to low due to touch extra weight. With any, there is to much play.

First step was to contact Seekins and ask if they'd send me a LONG latch I could trim to fit. As noted on their website, they were slow to respond but they did respond and said they would send an entire new bottom metal. That's great...but the same problem exists with it.

Options I'm looking at:

Grinding the action inlet is something I want to avoid, especially with the recoil lug bar.

Grinding bm inlet, then rebedding is something I've considered. I'm reluctant to grind on it though.

One I've considered most heavily is drilling/tapping the bm lever/latch (backside) and adding an extension on it that fits over the top. Room seems to be there for this to work. I have a piece of metal I can grind down to try. ...have backup bm/lever should this end up going south...

Opening feed lips could be done but the various mags are working well in a boatload of other rifles. I'd rather fix the individual rifle so it worked with any mags than tinker with specific mags for it.

Suggestions welcome.
EASY "fix". Hint.

If DBM is riding flush with inlet,don't fhuqk with it. If proud,dive it deeper. Hint.

I've welded more than a few latches,to add height/length,in order to lock schit up tighter(no rattlin'). I like my mags to nestle receiver undersides. Hint.

Steel mags are a breeze. Simply open feedlips,to induce more ride height,in relation to bolt nose. That won't "taint" ANY mag and make it action/DBM specific,as there is LOTS of wiggle room there. Takes less than 10 seconds. Iuse a .063" gauge chainsaw bar. Hint.

Thank me later.

Just sayin'...............(grin)
Posted By: JPro Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/06/22
The 6mm Waypoint does look like a lot of well-thought-out fun. What's going to be the bullet(s) for evaluation?
I've welded more than a few latches,to add height/length,in order to lock schit up tighter(no rattlin'). I like my mags to nestle receiver undersides. Hint.

This. I've done it a few times and it works well. I also like my mags to contact the receiver underside, where possible.

Steel mags are a breeze. Simply open feedlips,to induce more ride height,in relation to bolt nose. That won't "taint" ANY mag and make it action/DBM specific,as there is LOTS of wiggle room there. Takes less than 10 seconds. Iuse a .063" gauge chainsaw bar. Hint.

Opening up the feed lips on metal mags to optimize cartridge retention and feeding is never a bad thing, IME, as it increases bolt face/case head engagement which usually makes for more reliable feeding.
Lets talk DBM's for a second. Hint.

NIB MDT AICS binderless 308 and issued ride height. Hint.

I counted out loud and 7-seconds later. Hint.

Just sayin'.................

The Maiden Voyage and impetus are the same,as per the Seex Kreed Double Twenty. 112 Barnes Match Burners are WICKED fhuqkers and I love them,where applicable(RPM/COAL). My cleaning rod denotes 7.5" RPM,as per the billing and the 112's fly great from an 8",so I'm golden. Hint.

Initial Headspace Safety Check was rewarding. Very fhuqking FEW have even the foggiest notion,which is something I'll never fhuqking understand. Anywhoo...Sig brass has been a BIG fhuqking surprise,in it's consistency,metallurgy and toughness,so I peeled one open. I simply colored the datum and chambered same,which realized a positive headspace chamber Smooch. I'm not a Numbers Guy and prefer FEEL,but the numbers pronounce thusly. These are GOOD things. Hint.

Due the quality of Sigtitude,I didn't wanna "burn" one for a Dummy,but I keep a box of Starline 264 Kreed's for same,in all of my 224,243 and 264 Kreedmires. I seated .035" greater than my Havak's throat,chambered same,as an opening Smoochtitude confirmation. This throat is .025" longer than my Havak(which is identical to my Fieldcraft chambered same),though a CH shorter than my RPR. My Custom spouts are a different deal. 112's are square at 2.925",which is rather user friendly and obviously binderless mag friendly. Win/win. Hint.

So while initial Mechanics are indeed promising,spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial and we shall see. Hint..................
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/07/22
I am just going to add this after my comment above about going to my local shop and handling two Waypoints. I am hesitant to do so because of my lack of experience compared to most of y'all and the general dislike for Browning rifles.

I have a Hells Canyon with the factory McMillan stock in 6.5 CM. On a good day for me (no wind) it shoots .5 MOA with no real load development and no playing with seating depth. I have shot it out to 1000 yards. A big deal because that distance is brand new for me. At 550 yards, I have shot 4" clay pigeons. I did replace tye factory trigger with a Timney. Nothing else.

I know people say that replacing the barrel is a real PITA with Browning rifles. Have not reached that place yet.

I would not hesitate to buy another. Keep in mind it came with a McM Gamescout stock too!

My next rifle will be a Seekins or yes, another Browning (over a Waypoint) and most likely in 7 PRC
Posted By: horse1 Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/07/22
I’ve not laid hands on one, but I am a bit skeptical of the longevity of an aluminum bolt-action. For you guys with an Element, how are they holding up, and when Seekins says that aluminum encases steel, what exactly does that look like?

Wouldn't bother me much. Capt'n Obvious here, but, AL encased steel actions have been used for decades in competitive shooting to help folks make weight. BR/F-Class rifles will see a lot more rounds and re-barrels than hunting rifles. Beretta/Benelli/Franchi/Browning all use AL receivers on semi-auto shotguns that see a lot more moving parts/wear than a bolt-action rifle. Browning makes a couple of AL framed O/U shotguns with SS wedges dovetailed in @ the breech-face.
I'm thinking the Element video posted,nipped that nicely. Hint................
ARs are aluminum and people are fretting over a bolt gun with an aluminum receiver? Hmmm…
Originally Posted by 260madman
ARs are aluminum and people are fretting over a bolt gun with an aluminum receiver? Hmmm…
Only thinking of the longevity compared to steel.
Seekins,

Make a lefty.

That is all….

Carry on.
Originally Posted by 260madman
Only thinking of the longevity compared to steel.

ARs get shot a whole lot more than bolt guns.

Lots of AR uppers with over 100k rounds.

The bolt and barrel extension are steel and wear faster than the aluminum receiver.

It's easy for those if us who live in a free country to forget not everyone has the same chances to see and use different types of rifles.
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/12/22

Williams has a Havak. Put it to good use a few days after your departure. Here kitty kitty.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Big Stick; Seekins Rifles - 12/12/22
Originally Posted by ctsmith

Williams has a Havak. Put it to good use a few days after your departure. Here kitty kitty.

+1
© 24hourcampfire