Home
Posted By: StudDuck Bergara Canyon - 11/10/23
I've been considering this rifle for awhile. I like the barrel length, weight and especially the AICS mags. It brings together a lot of what I like in a hunting rifle.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bergara Canyon? If so, I'd like to hear about it. Also, can a solid muzzle "cap" be purchased to replace the radial brake?
Posted By: Calvin Re: Bergara Canyon - 11/10/23
You should have no problem getting a threaded cap for it. Looks like a solid rifle and have been thinking about one for awhile.
Posted By: WhelenAway Re: Bergara Canyon - 11/10/23
No experience with the Canyon, but two Bergara Premier rifles I have had were exceptional rifles in all regards.
Posted By: 84Mtn_EER Re: Bergara Canyon - 11/11/23
Also no experience with the canyon but I have a Premier Mountain 2.0 and it's a great value and we'll made.
Posted By: Bighorn Re: Bergara Canyon - 11/11/23
I also own a Premier Mountain 2.0, in 6.5 PRC. It is a great shooting rifle, well made. Took my Pronghorn with it a few weeks ago. I prefer it over the Canyon offering, because of the longer barrel length, and because I have no use for a threaded barrel.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Bergara Canyon - 11/11/23
Ebay has a lot of different thread protectors. You can easily find one that threads on. You can probably find one that looks okay.
© 24hourcampfire