Home
Posted By: Hammer2506 Sig Cross - 01/29/24
Anyone tried these rifles in 308? Thinking of making a purchase and wanted some info from first hand experience. Thanks
Posted By: JGray Re: Sig Cross - 01/29/24
I have one in 308, but haven't shot it enough yet to have a strong opinion one way or the other. It's plenty accurate and has an awesome trigger, though the stock geometry doesn't work well for me off my current bench and rest/bag set up. That said, I think it'll work fine from field positions, a bipod, etc.
Posted By: Cigar Re: Sig Cross - 01/29/24
Watching
Posted By: JPro Re: Sig Cross - 01/29/24
Originally Posted by JGray
I have one in 308, but haven't shot it enough yet to have a strong opinion one way or the other. It's plenty accurate and has an awesome trigger, though the stock geometry doesn't work well for me off my current bench and rest/bag set up. That said, I think it'll work fine from field positions, a bipod, etc.

Good points on the bench setups. Shooting the Cross is much more like an AR in that regard. Mine’s the 18” barreled 6.5CM version, but it’s been an accurate rifle so far. I still like the concept.
Posted By: Woodhits Re: Sig Cross - 01/29/24
I have the PRS version. I like it but haven’t put enough time into it to form a strong opinion. Well-made and accurate, though.
© 24hourcampfire