Home
Posted By: lubbockdave wilson nula- - 02/05/24
just wondering how the NULA made by wilson are selling? they a hit or a flop? Anyone here with first hand experience?
Posted By: DLALLDER Re: wilson nula- - 02/05/24
I purchased a Wilson NULA in 308 win. Think it is great
. Accuracy is great and since I am 78 I really like the weight of it. It does have a 20 inch barrel. Was going to purchase a second one but the wife found a Weatherby Camila, that she fell in love with when she picked it up. For what it's worth, if I was a young man, I would buy several more. Daniel
Posted By: shinbone Re: wilson nula- - 02/05/24
78 and still buying rifles - awesome!
Posted By: AKduck Re: wilson nula- - 02/05/24
Ordered a 16" 308 for a suppressor host, should arrive this week. FFL got a good deal on it so figured I'd jump in.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: wilson nula- - 02/05/24
For me,it's tough to beat Montucky ergo's. In a L/A it's a push between the two,for COAL,as both are Dog Schit trite. In S/A the NULA has a distinct COAL advantage,but it's always easy to side with Stainless Steel(Montucky) construction throughout. Hint.

A shame that Wilson Goat Fhuqked 7-08 RPM. Hint.

In 308,I'd be squirting 155 Skinners and the Montucky will happily arrange that. In 7-08,I want 180 ELD's or bust and neither will allow that. The NULA due RPM and Montucky due COAL and RPM both. Hint.................
Posted By: ringworm Re: wilson nula- - 02/05/24
looking at one on the shelf right now.
Ill sell it for $3K shipped NIB.
Canyon Camo 308 16"
Posted By: DLALLDER Re: wilson nula- - 02/10/24
Originally Posted by ringworm
looking at one on the shelf right now.
Ill sell it for $3K shipped NIB.
Canyon Camo 308 16"

I have one just like yours other than the barrel, mine is a 20 ". Love it. Thanks Daniel
Posted By: DV_Ramrod Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
Love my 16” .308 so far. Perfect match for the Silencer Central banish backcountry suppressor currently on it.
Posted By: mitchellmountain Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
Factory chambered in 358 win, been awhile since we've seen that.
Posted By: AKduck Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
Grabbed mine. Nice rifle. Balances right with the Scythe Ti on it.
Posted By: EdM Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
So with like round Kimber Montanas and it's ilk what do you think?
Posted By: AKduck Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
Nice rifle all around, feels better than the Fieldcraft did for me. Had Wilson used SS receivers I wouldn’t have a bitch.

I’ve more than a few Kimbers….hard to beat for the price point.
Posted By: VaHillbilly Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
I just cant pull the trigger and buy one of these knowing they dont have a stainless reciever, not at this price point ....Hb
Posted By: tripod3 Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
I looked at a friends and prefer my Sako Carbonlite, it's replacement the 90 Peak has a split pic rail and offers more calibers.
Posted By: ringworm Re: wilson nula- - 02/12/24
Stock is flawless. Equal on both sides of the barrel.
Metal Finish is flawless.
We bore scoped the one that's in the shop and it's the best button rifles barrel I've seen on a factory rifle.
Anyone who wants a NULA 20 358WIN 16" or 6.5 CM 20" CHARCOAL let me know. My distributor has the. In stock.
© 24hourcampfire