Home
If there could only be one in your safe, which would you choose? I think I’d go 30-06, because you have to have at least one. I like all three, as well as 25-06 and 6.5-06.
Have had scads of big game rifles over the years. Done all my hunting for the last 39 years with a single rifle. Killed several truckloads of elk, deer and antelope with it. Winchester model 70 made in 1947 in 30-06. See no need for anything else. Just don't tell my wife I said that.
I believe a 3006 will Handel bullets from 100 grains to 220 grains.

I don’t think the 270,280 have that range of variety.
.30-06
280 AI
I like the .280 best, but really it’s splitting hairs. The other two have supply chain advantages. I got a .270 Classic 700 from some yahoo in Texas. It looks like a keeper. Might even make me sell my .280. 🫤
If only one… then 30-06. I like your other two options as well as many others. But if only one…. The rifleman’s rifle in aught six.
I’m a big 30 caliber fan. Killed most of my deer with a 30/06 and handloads of 57 grains of 4350 and 165 grain Hornady. Rest were 30/30 and 308. Big variety in bullet weights. Of course I’m an old school old fart. Used the M-14, M-60, and Baby Browning. Old doesn’t go out of style. Sorta like, “The older the fiddle, the sweeter the music” Gus in Lonesome Dove.
30-06, bullets from 150 to 220 grain for anything in North America.
Like many above, if only one, 30-06. It works and is not fussy to make shoot at all in any mechanically sound rifle with a variety of weight bullets.

Brass is everywhere, I got several thousand brass most of which was given to me from a variety of people that don't reload. Once fired factory Remington core lokt is 10-1 the ammo of choice or I'd pick up the same for $2 a box at flea markets. I like Remington brass.

Chances of neighbors that hunt/shoot having at least one 30-06 in the stable or as their only rifle, is pretty high. Take from that what you will, if dire things in a community would happen where people have to organize.

30 caliber bullets were far and away the most available during the long stint when everything seemed out of stock both online and local. Lots of things to make a 30-06 a wise choice to keep at least one around. Not the least of which again, it works.
30-06. I'd load it with 200gr Nosler partitions and call it a day..
A 280 Rem loaded with 160 Accubonds for thicker skinned game, and 160 BTs for thinner skinned game.

Just an excellent all around caliber with superb killing power.
30-06 for me.
Originally Posted by stuvwxyz
Have had scads of big game rifles over the years. Done all my hunting for the last 39 years with a single rifle. Killed several truckloads of elk, deer and antelope with it. Winchester model 70 made in 1947 in 30-06. See no need for anything else. Just don't tell my wife I said that.

Do us all a big favor pal; words are cheap so show us pics of what must be a classic classic! Dying here!
I really like and have had no complaints in 52 years with my 270 Winchesters.

BUT if I could have only 1 center fire rifle and had to choose one of those 3 calibers , it would be a 30-06.
For what I do, a 270.......which I already have.
30-06. The classic
For NA, don't know what a 140 gr. TSX, from a .270 Winchester, wouldn't kill at 300 yards.

And for everything else, the 150 gr. Grand Slam.

GR
30-06 for sure
I own 3,270's including a WSM and 2, 280 AI's and 1 280. No 30-06's in the safes, Bigger 30's but no standard 30-06.
If I were to only have one rifle of the three I'd pick the rifle that fit me, felt the best and appealed to me the most. I'd happily take on any big game in north america including Grizzly with any of those cartridges with proper bullets.. Never seen any difference in killing ability among the three.

Of the 3, 30-06. I own 2.

Just bought my F-I-L's 25-06.
Might use it at least once, never killed anything with that round.
Originally Posted by bushrat
If I were to only have one rifle of the three I'd pick the rifle that fit me, felt the best and appealed to me the most. I'd happily take on any big game in north america including Grizzly with any of those cartridges with proper bullets.. Never seen any difference in killing ability among the three.

This right here... ^^^^^^ ... Ergonomics, Ergonomics, Ergonomics... Any one of the three chamberings will do everything I need to do...
Both my wife and I have killed a pile of big game with the .270, .280 (and me with the .280 AI) and .30-06 over the past several decades. Have yet to be able to tell any difference in "killing power" or practical trajectory between them, as long as the bullet expanded and penetrated sufficiently.
280 Remington or 280 AI all day, every day.
Originally Posted by WMR
I like the .280 best, but really it’s splitting hairs. The other two have supply chain advantages. I got a .270 Classic 700 from some yahoo in Texas. It looks like a keeper. Might even make me sell my .280. 🫤

That yahoo appreciates you buying it
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by stuvwxyz

Do us all a big favor pal; words are cheap so show us pics of what must be a classic classic! Dying here!

Grandkids are here till Friday. Got them picking rocks and running new electrical service. If I get a free minute before they leave I will post a few pictures of the rifle and a few of its kills.
I've loaded 110 grain to 240 grain bullets for the .30-06.

One cartridge, bunch-o-bullet weights.
30-06 with the 280 coming in second! memtb
Ive killed deer with all three calibers with bullets ranging from 130 to 180 grs and Ive yet to find any animal to complain about which one hurt the most after being shot. However, the 280 is my pick. Been using one for the past 28-30 years.
Have multiples of each.. not my favorite but I'd have to go with the 30-06.

g
Another vote for the 30-06. It’s all I use anymore. Wish I’d started using it sooner. Winchester Model 70 5 digit SS Classic, pre-64 Featherweight and a JC Higgins Model 50. Love all 3 of them.
Originally Posted by hanco
If there could only be one in your safe, which would you choose? I think I’d go 30-06, because you have to have at least one. I like all three, as well as 25-06 and 6.5-06.

I have really tried to divest myself of all things 30-06. But I still have the FIL's sporterized Springfield 03, and my Dad's 760 in the back of the safe. I keep hoping one of my kids will haul both of them home.

But, hell, I would probably buy a Garand. LOL.

I shot a Win 760 in 30-06 as my only rifle for many years. Yes 110 gr Speer Varminter which was actually a pistol bullet, up to the Sierra MK 220. But primarily Nosler 165 bt.

The cartridge and my rifles in same were just simply boringly repetitive and dependable.

There is nothing the 30-06 can do with a 110, or a 220 that the others can not do with bullets proper to their caliber.

Today, If I could only have one, it would be 280. Probably the AI version.
As others have stated, all three very versatile and capable killers. I don't think the game targeted could tell the difference in which one they got hit with as long as the proper bullet is used with good shot placement.

That being said I am currently shooting a 270. I sold my 30-06 several years ago. and I sold my 280Ai last year. I quit reloading several years ago and 280/280AI ammo is tough to find off the shelf in my neck of the woods.

My 270 is very accurate with factory ammo and it fits me well. Ammo is available everywhere. Its very comfortable to shoot and its a killer. that's why my pick is the 270 right now.

I do have an itch for a light weight 30-06 lately. And ammo is everywhere for that too. That might be my next pick soon if I find the right one, or it finds me.
.308WIN but if I had to choose from those 3?

30/06
I own everything mentioned and the 270win would be the last to go.
280 Rem
30-06 hands down easier to find ammo
The 270 has the fewest disadvantages for me including recoil.
.30-06 about the most boring caliber of gun that you should want to own and I've had one my entire life.
Hanco, have you ever shot a 280ai on game? I’ve read it was Fred Huntingtons favorite cartridge. I’ve hunted with 30-06, and 270. Of those two, I’d pick the 270. I picked up a 1970ish Sako in 270 recently. But! I have a Ruger no1 I bought a few years ago for a project and have all the stuff including the reamer for the 280ai. 26 inch barrel is hot on the heals of a 7mag. Buy yourself one! It’s fun to buy a gun. Hunt with it and let us know of your findings. Cheers, Alan
If I had to choose only one it would be a .30-06 because it can shoot heavier bullets for large game. But I sure like my .280. The difference between these cartridges is not great and any of them is a good all around choice in North America.
I hate a 3006. Every one I've shot brutalized my shoulder. And I love my 340 Weatherby. Go figure.

BUT, if I could only own one, it would have to be an 06 because I could shoot 110 or 130 Barnes ttsx for light game, and 220's for brown bear if needed. If, you could truly only own one.

Launched from a R700 SS KS...
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Hanco, have you ever shot a 280ai on game? I’ve read it was Fred Huntingtons favorite cartridge. I’ve hunted with 30-06, and 270. Of those two, I’d pick the 270. I picked up a 1970ish Sako in 270 recently. But! I have a Ruger no1 I bought a few years ago for a project and have all the stuff including the reamer for the 280ai. 26 inch barrel is hot on the heals of a 7mag. Buy yourself one! It’s fun to buy a gun. Hunt with it and let us know of your findings. Cheers, Alan

I have the 280, like it a lot, have 270, 6.5-06 and 25-06. All kill plenty well like Mule Deer stated. I’d really like a 338-06 and a Whelen also. I have a 338 Federal, fine cartridge for my hunting as well. I could ream my 280 out, but never shoot past 300 yards. The regular version does that easy, don’t need the Ethyl an AI 280 gives a shooter.

I remember pulling up to the gas pumps with my Mom on Washington Ave in Houston. They would ask her “Regular or Ethyl?”. 66 or 67 years ago.
270 for me. Has worked well from for pronghorns to elk. If I feel the need for something bigger I usually am stepping up to something in 300win mag or larger territory.
It might come down to where I lived, for anything meaningful between the 3. I’d find the rifle, then the bullet. Not enough difference between the cartridges for me to lose sleep over. The 30-06 would seem to get the nod for going heavier, but if the 270 or 280 are twisted fast, then that’s far less of an issue….especially with monos these days. If you live in the lower 48, it’s all probably irrelevant between them.
For my purposes which is eastern whitetail and hogs I would keep my 270. I own two 30-06s and hunted exclusively with one for 20 years.
But I currently favor my 7mm08.
None.
.30/06
My 280AI Montana is my go to hunting rifle right now. The 06s have been silent lately. But if it came down to it?
Ughhhh

‘06
Guess it depends on the specific rifle and how well you like it.

Generally speaking, IMO the old ‘06 is probably the most versatile round there is. And even more so for the reloader.

Getting down to one rifle isn’t Loony. Sorta depressing.

DF

My "30-06" is a 308 Win.
The original... The good ol' '06
Originally Posted by Owl
The original... The good ol' '06

Ditto
06, and in a pinch, ammo is everywhere..
40 years ago the 30/06. These days with our wonderful selection of bullets I choose the .270 wcf.
I expect a little less recoil, and carry light short rifles.
The .25/06 is also doable
Well, I'm a fan of 30 caliber, with 30/30, 300Sav, and .308Win rifles, so my choice was the 280 Rem! Had one for about 35 yrs, then traded it for another 300 Savage.
Originally Posted by CGPAUL

this is the true reason to own a simple 30-06, ammo is everywhere in the world.
.30-06 every day of the week, twice on Sunday!
While I love to tinker with more exotic rounds, out of those three choices it would have to be the ubiquitous .30-06 that is sitting in my safe right now. Steyr Model M Professional with a Kahles 6x42 scope in Warne QD mounts. It shoots exceptionally well with just about every load, factory or handloads, and absolutely loves the cheap Federal American Eagle and Federal Power-Shok ammo. I can’t beat their 1/4” groups with my handloads.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I've never had a 30-06, though I like the idea of one. Go back to the basics, like I did with my Win M70, 308 Win, Leup FX3 6x42.

Told a buddy I bought a 308, he said why did you get that, it has terrible ballistics. That's the point. Back to the basics, show you can kill stuff with the old and slow.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Taco, 308 is my favorite round for everything. What bullet you using/what bullet did you use on the pictured moose?

Thx
The late Col. T. Whelen did say, "The 30-06 is never a mistake." I'm inclined to agree. I guess I've probably done more hunting with the30-06 than either the ,270 or .280. Lately have stuck to using the .35 Whelen for elk. However, regardless of whichever rifle I take that's not an 06, be assured that the back up rifle has always been a rifle chambered to the 30-06. Sometimes both rifles for the hunt are 30-06s. They just plain work.
PJ
Originally Posted by Brad
Taco, 308 is my favorite round for everything. What bullet you using/what bullet did you use on the pictured moose?

Thx

150 TTSX
The only thing a 30-06 can do that the 270 and 280 can't is fire bullet's over 175 grs! yet what you think you might need that 180 gr bullet for, the 270 will do about the same with a 150gr bullet and the 280 will with a 160gr bullet. The most important thing in the success of any rifle and cartridge is how well the user is able to use what he has! So, of the three, I have the 30-06 but really think the 280 is a great cartridge. So in it's place I have a 6.5x06. Even had a 270 at one time!
270 for me
Even Jack O'Connor said the .30/06 was better than the .270 so that leaves the .280 vs .'06.

The 280AI only equals the '06 velocities with like bullet weights, so doesn't that make the plain 280 a lesser option?

Then we have bullet weight range, 7mm Vs .308 caliber. We likely don't need either weight range but more choices means more options to find what your rifle likes.

With it easier than ever to find a bullet that fully penetrates most game, where do you draw the line with bullet weight needs per caliber?

Again, JO'C shot clear through a grizzly with a 180gn bullet in his .30/06 and declared no heavier bullet was required in the '06. Was he right?

Being younger and still knowing everything is terrific, until you meet an old guy with a battered rifle he's had a while and he pulls out a crumpled partly used blue box. Then you get to learn something you thought you'd already mastered. I hope everyone eventually meets the old guy.
I have made that choice...it is a 280.
I have all 3 and they are great.
No surprise here, 270 WCF. A few in the safe. Current favorites are a 1:8 twist and my Dad's old 760.

I own zero 280's and zero 30-06's.
30-06 all day, unless 338-06 is added to the list. In which case I leave the other 3 behind and never look back.
30-06
Brad & Taco
I have zero experience with the 308.
What loads and performance do you get?
Thanks
I'm getting about 2860 with Varget and a 22" barrel
30-06 for me. I’ve used one since 1976. Same with the 270 win. I could be perfectly happy with either but I’m convinced the 30-06 is more versatile.
Have found my old 700 with a short 18" barrel in 30-06 to be very effective with a variety of bullets. Shooting 155 scenars its quiet with light recoil. If I am going under 06, I drop down to 6.5x47 and never look back.
I have a 30-06 and 280. Dad left several 270's sold everyone as fast as I could. Nothing wrong with a 270 just don't have a use for it.
Any of those are good but given a choice I’d lean towards the 270 Winchester
Toss em in a bag shake it up and pick one for me.

All about the same for what I would need/want.

Probably the reason I shoot the action brother of the 280.
06, but I never shot anything with a 270. Couldn't warm up to the 280 or any 7mm for that matter. Just me.
Originally Posted by Puddle
I've loaded 110 grain to 240 grain bullets for the .30-06.

One cartridge, bunch-o-bullet weights.

I've loaded 55gr accelerators up to 250gr bullets in the ol 06. The best is the 200gr Nosler partition.
One of each and a 35 Whelen.
For most of my shooting I like the .270. But bought another 06 a few years ago used it some, but it is a std. 700 adl. My 270 has a longer heavier barrel and shoots flatter for deer and antelope size game.
Originally Posted by bigswede358
30-06 all day, unless 338-06 is added to the list. In which case I leave the other 3 behind and never look back.

I would just add a 338-06 to my 270. Fortunately this is not a one rifle thread. Just pick one of the three listed.

cool crazy shocked
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by CGPAUL

this is the true reason to own a simple 30-06, ammo is everywhere in the world.

But will it work in Africa? That is the question.
Well I only have 1 280 so it's hard to say .can't compare 1 against multiples of other. Just wouldn't be fair. Guess this just leaves the only 1 crowd of morons chewing their nails. The fact of the matter is you use a 130 gr to 180gr bullet from 2800 to 3000 doesn't matter what caliber placed correctly the game will die. Use and have what you want, fug all the FS Jeeper type minimalist ass wipes. Yeah I said that..mb
p76

doubtful
I’ve got one 270, 1 280AI and several 06’s….. my 270 has killed probably 5x what the other two calibers have combined. But I won’t live with just one! I like’m all
I have used all three. If I was down to one, it would be the 270. Ammo is everywhere and I mainly hunt deer and the occasional elk. I would load appropriate bullets. I would prefer the 280 if ammo was more available. In reality, there is no wrong answer.
Originally Posted by RinB
Brad & Taco
I have zero experience with the 308.
What loads and performance do you get?
Thanks

Rick, going back 35 years or so, I've used these bullets on game:

150 Speer HC
150 TTSX
165 Speer HC
165 NAB
165 Barnes X
165 Sierra Gameking
165 Hornady

Powders with the above have been:

IMR 4320
RL15
Varget

Mostly, I run 150's at 2,830 and 165's at 2,730 (22" bbl's).

Of course I've handloaded many more different bullets and powders, the above are just what I've used on game.
i've killed alot of deer with '06 in different rifles. now i am done to one, Arisaka Type 99 in '06. i killed deer with the 270 Win too, except i only had 2 rifles. one was an old Savage m110 (which i got rid of for a divorce lawyer) and a 1973 Ruger #1 that is more accurate than me. the 280 Rem isn't for me, because i have many rifles in 7x57 and 7-08. i had the 25-06 in TC Venture and i killed a couple of deer, but it is for me.

i choose the 270 over the '06.
I own all 3, and enjoy them all. If I could have only one, it’d be the .30-06. I used mine in Africa last year to take game as large as Eland with 180 Partitions. Not sure what more I’d need short of a rifle for Big 5. If I was only ever going to hunt deer and hogs I’d take the .270, but for a true all-rounder, the .30-06 is tough to beat.
I've owned and hunted with all three (my 7x64 in the 280 slot).

I could get by with my Sako L61R in a McMillian stock, Swarovski Habicht 3-9x36mm in 30-06.

StarchedCover
Man,
30-06 is in every hardware store, Wal-Mart and little gun shop in America, but for me, I'd go with my beloved 280 Rem. I would just make darn sure that I was stocked up on components for the next 40 or so years. I hope I'm still able to hunt at 92!
.30 Govt. 1906! I think I’m up to 8 rifles now.
My first pick would be a .30-06 followed closely by a .280. I built a .280AI on an '09 Argentine Mauser several years ago, never hunted with it though. The .280 is reportedly the best cartridge to AI, yields more benefit than other cartridges. I was told this by a former long time P.O. Ackley employee.
When he retired, Jack O'Connor was interviewed by his replacement Jim Carmichel. When asked if he be allowed to have only one rifle to hunt for the rest of his live, O'Connor stated without hesitation, "The 30-06." I think that pretty much says it all.
PJ
30-06 because Lapua makes brass for it.
I haven’t been without a 30-06 in over 50+ years. No reason not to have one.
35 Whelen.
.280 just to be different! Ammo availability comes and goes, gotta buy it when its available. In reality as a million articles and blogs have stated, they are so similar in performance there is little to choose from in that perspective.
30-06 for me too.
Looking forward to trying my 284 win. this fall!
If ammo was more widely available and I could get the rifle I wanted chambered in it - 280.

With things the way they are in real life, 270.
270 Win… Because it’s not a 270 lose….
With today’s bullets, (if one has a 270) the next non-magnum step upward that’s likely needed or noticeable, probably starts about .35-.366…..not below.
I am comfortable using any of the three.

If I am carrying an 06 length action, my preference is 280ai.

150ttsx @ 3,000fps - general purpose hammer
162eldx @ 2,880fps - carries 1,680fps and 1k ft-lbs to 1k yards!
175 partition @ 2,750fps - punch above your weight
I cut my teeth on the 30-06. Took WT deer, black bear and antelope.
Great all around pick. I had a 280 Remington which I really liked and it became a 280 AI. Never owned a 270 Win but I wouldn't hesitate to hunt it.
I'd do the 30-06 mainly because ammunition is everywhere brass is easy to come by. 280 is a great round but brass and ammunition are harder to come by. and I just flat don't really care for a 270
^^^^. LOL

I used to be that way….grew up with ‘06s and 308s. I owned and hunted some 280s. I’ve owned some 270s, mostly by accident….gun trading days or I wanted the rifle and it just happened to be in 270. EVERYONE had 270s or ‘06s around my neck when I was growing up, and the loyalties were often fierce. When I actually started spending time shooting and hunting with the 270, I figured out that it stood on its own pretty darn well. The newest unexpected thing is how well it’s suppressing and performing in an 18” tube. I don’t think that one misses the 6” of barrel at all.
My conclusion about the 06 generally is that it is bad medicine on about everything it encounters when loaded appropriately.
30-06
Originally Posted by bushrat
I built or modified the stocks on most of my rifles to fit me, and I like the looks of all of them, including those with plastic stocks that I custom painted.

My first centerfire rifle was a .30-06 and for 10 yrs I shot everything from prairie dogs to elk with it.

30 some years ago I won a .270 Win at a "Top Gun Shoot" at our range (a combination of Trap, Skeet, rifle, and pistol targets). I worked up a moa load for it, but it's spent it's whole life as a safe Queen.

IMO the .280 is too close to a .270 or .30-06 to see much of a difference. I've always thought 7mm/.284" bullets had the best ballistics of these 3 cartridges, but when I had my .30-06 and later re-chambered it to .30 Gibbs, I couldn't justify a 7 mm RM, but finally bought one after 35 years of hunting with my .30-06/.30 Gibbs. It's now probably my 2nd favorite rifle.

Of the three cartridges listed, I would probably pick the .30-06, but I could be happy with any of them.

And America hasn't completely gone the way of the Leftist, Marxist, Communist countries, so I CAN STILL HAVE THEM ALL!!
I like all the metaphors I read of the 30-06. "If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you should hide. "

And then Phil Shoemakers dumbass metaphor about the 30-06 and marksmanship.

220 grain bullets from the 30-06 aren't all that special. But Elmer Keith already told yall so.

When animals get really big, there are better choices, rather than reciting "mangina metaphors". 338-06, 35 whelen, 9.3x62 Mauser, these are the standard cartridges that don't need to hide behind metaphors.

Be reasonable here, metaphors and opinions have nothing to do with reality.

4 well aimed kill shots from a 30-06 using 220 grain woodlieghs, piss poor results. These are the kind of bulls that gore and trample the largest of brown bears to mince meat pancakes:

11:43 the shooting begins:

If there could only be one in your safe, which would you choose? I think I’d go 30-06.
Just thinking that thought, just asking that question, postulating about being down to only one gun, could cost a Loony his Loony card.... shocked

But, given that question, given that scenario, here's a famous quote from a famous dude who reportedly knew his stuff.

Townsend Whelen: “For all North American game a good .30/06 is never a mistake.” Colonel Whelen wrote that in 1961. Nothing has changed.

I rest my case but vehemently reject the "one gun" scenario. I don't even like to hear "one safe"..... laugh

DF
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
I like all the metaphors I read of the 30-06. "If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you should hide. "

And then Phil Shoemakers dumbass metaphor about the 30-06 and marksmanship.

220 grain bullets from the 30-06 aren't all that special. But Elmer Keith already told yall so.

When animals get really big, there are better choices, rather than reciting "mangina metaphors". 338-06, 35 whelen, 9.3x62 Mauser, these are the standard cartridges that don't need to hide behind metaphors.

Be reasonable here, metaphors and opinions have nothing to do with reality.

4 well aimed kill shots from a 30-06 using 220 grain woodlieghs, piss poor results. These are the kind of bulls that gore and trample the largest of brown bears to mince meat pancakes:

11:43 the shooting begins:

So a 30-06 with 220's can't kill a Moose. I better tell mine that they didn't have to die. Especially since I only used Core-Lokts. They should jump down off the wall and head back to the bog.
If I were only to hunt varmints and pronghorn the choice might be different. But since I hunt more 30-06
280 AI then in Runner Up the old 30-06 ! jmo
.30-06
30-06
No 30-06 in my safe, I'd go with a 280 for sure....or 280ai
7x64 😁
30-06 for sure!
280 AI followed by 30-06
06 but wouldn't complain about the other two
.270 for me
30/06 for me but either would be fine. Regards
All great and classic in their own right. Easy button- 30/06 one and done.

They all do something better than the 06, but non do everything as well as the 06.
Originally Posted by Dre
All great and classic in their own right. Easy button- 30/06 one and done.

They all do something better than the 06, but non do everything as well as the 06.

Good way to describe the old war horse!
Brokedick Retards must convince themselves of something. Hint.

Just saying.....................
I'll take the .30-06.
.30-06, mine is 107 years old and still killing big game, quickly.

.30-06 is the best go-to and versatile rifle to own IMO. It will easily kill anything in North America.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
280 Rem, 24" brl, 9 twist for me... that said, it's hard to beat the versatility of a 30-06... load Sally up, load Sally down... shoot anything that comes around...
© 24hourcampfire