Home
I ordered this Picatinny rail today and I hope it will fit? Can anyone confirm the fit? Thanks! smile
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010IVVODC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Why don't you go to their website.
I have, they both show the same part # but one has an a at the end of it. I guess I'll find out for sure when it gets here.
It looks like you purchased the 0 MOA base. If you got the part number with HWAS20 then you would have the 20 M0A base. I'll bet it'll be the right screw spacing for the Howa 1500 or Weatherby VG short actions.
I noticed in the comments on Amazon someone said it fit perfect on their Vanguard. They didn't say if it was ver. 1 or an S2 like mine. Thanks!
The Howa 1500 uses the same bases as a Remington 700. The Vanguard is built on the Howa 1500 action, so you should be GTG.

Mount specs are one of the few things that gun makers leave alone when they change models.

Okie John
Good deal Thanks!
Originally Posted by okie john
The Howa 1500 uses the same bases as a Remington 700. The Vanguard is built on the Howa 1500 action, so you should be GTG.

Mount specs are one of the few things that gun makers leave alone when they change models.

Okie John
Rail fit perfectly now to mount the scope!
© 24hourcampfire