Home
Does anyone have any experience with the rifle listed above? I’m wanting a host rifle and I’ve not owned any browning rifles, but have been around a lot of them.

Any input is appreciated.

Nick
I have that rifle in 6.8 western so it’s a 20”, I like most everything about it other than being a little heavy in my opinion.
I had one in 6.5 Creedmoor that I bought here, other than slow with the 156gr Berger EOL, it was a very accurate rifle. I replaced it 6.5 PRC SPR, a 308 SPR rifle and 22" and 24" 6.5 Creedmoor X-Bolts.

It's a great rifle for a suppressor
Originally Posted by Denver257
I have that rifle in 6.8 western so it’s a 20”, I like most everything about it other than being a little heavy in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Darryle
I had one in 6.5 Creedmoor that I bought here, other than slow with the 156gr Berger EOL, it was a very accurate rifle. I replaced it 6.5 PRC SPR, a 308 SPR rifle and 22" and 24" 6.5 Creedmoor X-Bolts.

It's a great rifle for a suppressor

Thanks for the insight. I’d do the 18” spr. I’m really up in the air about a host for a suppressor. I have a Howa Alpine in 6.5 creed that is threaded. I’d like another rifle or two. I just got my first HP rifle suppressor, so I need a few rifles to tinker with. Other manufacturer suggestions are welcome. I’m not doing a custom for sure.
Originally Posted by d500lnn
Any input is appreciated.

Might not be the exact rifle, but I really enjoyed mine: Browning X-bolt Speed
© 24hourcampfire