Home
For you Tikka guys, don't know if this is a good deal or not, but a new stock for $70 can't be too bad.

www.cdnnsports.com

Page 108 in the 2010-1 flier, item # TIKMS34136001P

The ad reads as follows:

Tikka T3 Walnut
use your own pad
floorplate model only - no detachable mags
replace your worn our(t) stock
traditional checkering design
beautiful checkering
no pads or stock spacers
two (2) factory straight stock spacers $4.99

Jeff
Could this be used somehow on a Tikka T3 Lite that uses the clip?

Could it be re-inletted to allow clip usage?
Since when does a T3 come with a floorplate?
You need to call CDNN and ask them about the stocks. I don't own a Tikka and can't tell you anything about them, I just thought that this might be a good deal for a guy who might be looking for a Tikka stock.

Jeff
You need to call CDNN and ask them about these stocks. I don't own a Tikka and can't tell you anything about them. I just thought that this might be a good deal for a guy who might be looking for a Tikka stock.

Jeff
I just ordered their last "high grade" for 89.00 plus shipping. Came to 99 bucks. They have some of the 69.00 ones left. Great deal!!

I found some on ebay a few years ago. The wood on mine is really nice and amazingly light weight. I just got it bedded, glass and pillar, and shot it yesterday. Shoots about like it did, which was great, but should be less subject to temp/humidity fluxuations now.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the one coming, but I'll think of something.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Could this be used somehow on a Tikka T3 Lite that uses the clip?

Could it be re-inletted to allow clip usage?
When I called and talked to a salesman, he said that just meant it did not come with a magazine. All T3's use clips so that was a poorly worded description by cdnn.
That is a really good price for a T3 stock considering that Tikka charges $50-60 for a magazine and $55 for a bolt stop!
Originally Posted by nsaqam
That is a really good price for a T3 stock considering that Tikka charges $50-60 for a magazine and $55 for a bolt stop!
Have you seen what they charge for a stock??? sick
does anyone know if its possible to order just a barrel, like say a 6.5 varmint contour barrel?? as they do offer the swede in canada in varmint weight.
I would guess a guy could order anything that is a part, but getting it timely might be another story. I also know their parts are very high priced.
© 24hourcampfire