Home
In the mid 90's, when Weatherby was still producing their rifles in Japan, they had an Alaskan Weathermark and Weathermark model. Stock was identical on both models, black composite without the Weatherby monte carlo 'hump'.

Can anyone tell me anything about this stock, ie, who manufactured it, is it any good, etc? The only information I can seem to find anywhere is out of a 94 Weatherby catalog that simply says the stock is a rugged, injection moulded composite stock for durability and light weight. Incidentally, the Weathermark Mark 5 model was the least expensive Mark 5 in the 94 catalog.

Thanks in advance for any info you can supply.
You talking about one of these? I don't know much about them other than what you already stated. But I figured I'd provide visual aid.

[Linked Image]

Wink man, had one in 7MM Wby just like the one posted above. Someone told me that RamLine made the stock, but I'm not sure. That being said, the rifle and the stock worked great. Best rifle I ever had...just a little heavy on looong walks through the brush and across the fields.
Yes Mark, thats the exact stock. Thanks Rooney, was just curious if it was a decent stock or not. I'm hesitant to call Weatherby and ask because they think everything they have is golden.
© 24hourcampfire