Home
One of these caught My eye at a gun shop the other day in .308 Win, the rifle looks to have never been fired, the guy has it priced at $450.00. My question is whats the deal on this rifle? Ruger never offered a Camo synthetic stock that I know of, was this some kind of special run like the Talo pistols I've seen? or is this an after market camo stock some guy put on this rifle, I feel some of you Ruger guy's will know the story here..................Thanks Hillbilly.
I would bet its just an aftermarket stock. Not at all positive though.
It very well could be, I think I will go take closer look today...............Hillbilly.
i'd say aftermarket, unless it was a special run for some distributor.
Special for Lipsey's
I thought it might be some kind of special run for a distributor but I had never seen one advertised, when did Lipsey's get these?..............Hillbilly.
Buds gun shop sells a few of these.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_59_110/products_id/49753
Yes they do, I didn't see one in .308 Win but they weren't very expensive, at that price I think I will look for a new .308 Win instead of the used one I saw at the gun shop............Thanks Hillbilly.
© 24hourcampfire