Home
Hey all,

Anyone own and or have experience with this particular gun? I'm an avid 220 Swift freak and am thinking of purchasing one in a VS SF II. I know it's a tad heavy, but that's not an issue. Just curious about accuraccy potential, trigger, craftsmanship, quality, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I have a Sendero SF II in 25-06. It is a beast to lug. It shoots bug holes with 75 grain VMaxs and about any amount of Varget I choose to dump in. I haven't solved Barnes 80s or 100s yet. That long barrel produces nice speed. I got rid of the stock with the palm swell and replaced with an HS Precision. The trigger is good.
The only problem with it is the twist is too slow for heavier bullets.
I was looking at that model a while back, as I own 3 Remingtons with the stainless action/barrels in varmint cal's. and all are shooters. Couldn't find the usual discount on that model for some reason, and figuring the cost of replacing the (X-Pro, I assume) trigger, went with a basic Cooper 21 Varminter instead, for not much more $. Too bad Rem. doesn't make their special 5R Mil-spec rifles in a wider choice of calibers, they really aren't much more expensive than that VS SF - a .220 Swift would be a dandy!
Originally Posted by wbyfan1
Hey all,

Anyone own and or have experience with this particular gun? I'm an avid 220 Swift freak and am thinking of purchasing one in a VS SF II. I know it's a tad heavy, but that's not an issue. Just curious about accuraccy potential, trigger, craftsmanship, quality, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Great stock(H-S) new X mark Pro trigger sucks, get yourself a Jewell like I did. Just sayin'
© 24hourcampfire