Home
Anyone recognize him? Tis really him - 'Stick' smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://superherogaming.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/riddler-batman-video-games.jpg[/img]

[img]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/B/BrawdYmchwil/1069272101_riddler.jpg[/img]

NO that is not him. Here he is on an adventure in Key West. Swampy was with him but he didn't want to be see in public with Stick...grin

[Linked Image]

RH
LMAO
Is that photo shopped? Thought that outfit was pink.
No the pink one was swampy...grin

[Linked Image]

RH
Laffin....Thank me later
Originally Posted by himmelrr
NO that is not him. Here he is on an adventure in Key West. Swampy was with him but he didn't want to be see in public with Stick...grin

[Linked Image]

RH

Oh man, I was laughing so hard I got a freekin cramp in my side.... Too long outside in the heat too......Funny chit right there... grin cry laugh
[Linked Image]
So, Where is the Rifle in all this?

Is this a "Hunter's Campfire" thread?

Snake
TFF

Originally Posted by temmi

Snake

You DON'T want to see the 'gun' pics, and the moderator would delete them.
Originally Posted by temmi

Snake

Looks more like the whiney bitches thread ....
Damn , I thought this was a heterosexual kind of site ! WTF ?
My eyes hurt
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
LOL....George - all in fun my friend.

Just making light of all the 'Riddles' Larry talks in.

Have to admit, the guy steering the Harley COULD be him!
To quote a what campfire friend said about Stick, "Piece of work ain't he?"

That's putting it mildly.
Interesting I'd say, I bet science would like to unravel the mystery of the wiring he has...maybe map it w/a PET/CT.
Let the gals lengthen their leash and collectively they all get horned up,fight tooth and nail to get in line and wanna play the man flute.

Flattering as per always and bless your hearts.
Originally Posted by Boxer
Let the gals lengthen their leash and collectively they all get horned up,fight tooth and nail to get in line and wanna play the man flute.

Flattering as per always and bless your hearts.
...........Yes! Bless all their hearts for devoting and contributing to a thread entitled just for you!

Should make ya feel real good. A real standout.
I'm more than a whole bunch comfy in my skin and think it is healthy you do-nothin' gals get to exercise your Imaginations upon such a consistent basis,so as to satiate your realities.

Bless your hearts.
I'm more than a whole bunch comfy in my skin and think it is healthy you do-nothin' gals get to exercise your Imaginations upon such a consistent basis,so as to satiate your realities.

Bless your hearts.
...............They are giving you all the glory, having a thread to devoted to you.

You should be proud.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by himmelrr

[Linked Image]

RH

Oh man, I was laughing so hard I got a freekin cramp in my side.... Too long outside in the heat too......Funny chit right there... grin cry laugh

You get one of them fat cramps? whistle

LMAO
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Bless your hearts.
...............They are giving you all the glory, having a thread to devoted to you.

You should be proud.

I am sure he is enjoying it more then a little grin
I do like that helmet!!
Originally Posted by DELGUE
I do like that helmet!!

It exudes much awesomeness and is fitting for this thread.

Originally Posted by SuperCub
I do like that helmet!!

It exudes much awesomeness and is fitting for this thread.

Snork! grin

John
That helmet just begs for someone to crank up Wagner's 'Ride of the Valkyries'!!! grin
Who's got the pantsless stick pic? That's the truely priceless one..... grin
I do like that helmet!!

For which head? sick

RH
I guess for the one it's shown on. Those wings in the upright and locked position would be an impediment otherwise.
How does the little troll keep coming back. Would imagine his teeth are 10 shades of brown and his breath beyond help. On a side note Larry, which one of the ewoks did you play in Star Wars Return of the Jedi? And do be sure to regale us with more of your Obamaesque banter and your Haybale and Crok-o-crap hunting tales.
Laffin......
© 24hourcampfire