Home
Not really crazy about the ring mounts that came with my 30/06 T3 Light. I have never used Talley products before but I have noticed that they seem to be very popular with fellow campers. I would appreciate any reviews on their (Talley) aluminum ring mounts,
keeping with the light weight role of this rifle.

Thanks,
G2
They work just fine - use em and keep on hunting. Better than anything else you can put on a Tikka.
I put them on my 300WSM Tikka Light and shot a few hundred max loads of 180's. Tha scope never moved including some rough handling hunting Newzeland. I'd choose them over others and use them again.

Jim
I just bought a DNZ ring set for mine and I hope I like it. Seemed like a no brainer to go with a 1 piece because of the solid top design....we'll see.
Talley Lightweights, in "Low", work great on T-3's, with room to spare on even a 50MM objective.
Read all about it, Tikka/Talley

I've also got a set of the fixed bases floating around in the classifieds somewhere you can have for a song....
Have Talley Light Weights on a T3-30-06. Sits in a scabbar on an ATV and goes thru some pretty tough, bumpy country for 45. minutes each way to my stand. The Weaver Grand Slam has never lost Zero in 5 years. Use a torque wrench and don't over tighten on scope. Buckfever1
© 24hourcampfire